1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Request for advice on how to catch up due to illness that kept me out of school

1. May 11, 2009 #1
    I was only out for a semester, but I missed junior E&M and mechanics. My school offers these courses in a two semester sequence at the same time, so I've effectively been set back by a year. I realize it's not the end of the world, but I would very much like to find equivalent courses at schools in the southeast so I could get back on track if at all possible. Any information regardings schedules at Florida or Georgia schools is greatly appreciated. I'm based at USF.

2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2009 #2

turbo

Gold Member

Is there a possibility that you could get those courses covered in an intensive summer program somewhere? I'd recommend that you start researching summer curriculae of engineering schools NOW, so if there are transferable credits available, you'll have time to apply, register, etc. Time is short.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook