Request for Medical explanation

In summary, there are two problems being discussed in this conversation. The first problem involves three sisters who have become mentally ill at different ages and have expressed interest in marrying their neighbor brothers, who have refused them. The second problem involves one of the sisters becoming mentally ill again, despite previously seeking treatment, and refusing to take prescribed medication. The questions posed are about the medical explanation for this phenomenon and what steps should be taken to address it. It is suggested that the sisters should see a psychiatrist.
DUET
Explanation of questions for first problem:

We are three brothers(X, Y, & Z) and three sisters(A(45 years), B(42years), & C(24years)).

Our neighbor are three brothers(K(45 years), L(35years), M(32years)) and five sisters.

My three sisters are mentally ill. A became mentally ill when she was 38 years old (she married when she was 15 years old), B became mentally ill when she was 23 years old and C became mentally ill when she was 14 years old.

After being mentally ill my sister B told us that she loves Mr. L and want to marry him(who refused to marry her). However before being mentally ill my sister never told to us or not even to Mr. L that she loves Mr. L and want to marry him.

And likewise:
After being mentally ill my sister C also told us that she loves Mr. M and want to marry him(who refused to marry her). However before being mentally ill my sister never told to us or not even to Mr. M that she loves Mr. M and want to marry him.

1. What is the explanation of this phenomenon in medical science?
2. Is there any remedy of the phenomenon?

================================================================

Explanation of questions for second problem:

When my sister C became mentally ill we consulted a doctor and she became normal again. Now a day when I communicate with her I feel that she is becoming mentally ill day by day. When I suggested her to consult a doctor she refused to consult a doctor several times. After two or three days she agreed to consult a doctor for her convenience. However she consulted the doctor but she refuse to take medicine. Rather she take the medicine that was proscribed by the former doctor.

1. What is the problem?
2. What step should we take?

Biology news on Phys.org
Sorry, we have no way of knowing what could be wrong. You should have them see a psychiatrist. It's good that you are looking after them.

1. What is a Request for Medical Explanation?

A Request for Medical Explanation is a formal document that is sent by a medical professional or institution to a patient or their representative. It is used to request further information or clarification about a patient's medical condition, treatment, or test results.

2. Who can make a Request for Medical Explanation?

A Request for Medical Explanation can be made by any medical professional or institution involved in a patient's care, such as a doctor, nurse, or hospital. It can also be made by the patient themselves or their legal representative.

3. Why is a Request for Medical Explanation important?

A Request for Medical Explanation is important because it allows medical professionals to gather all necessary information about a patient's medical history, condition, and treatment. This can help them make informed decisions about the patient's care and ensure that the patient receives the best possible treatment.

4. How should a Request for Medical Explanation be handled?

A Request for Medical Explanation should be handled with care and confidentiality. Medical professionals should follow proper protocols and guidelines when requesting and providing medical information. Patients and their representatives should also be informed about the purpose and use of the information being requested.

5. Are there any legal implications of a Request for Medical Explanation?

There can be legal implications of a Request for Medical Explanation if proper protocols and guidelines are not followed. Patients have the right to privacy and confidentiality of their medical information, and medical professionals must adhere to laws and regulations such as HIPAA when handling and disclosing this information.