1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Intro Physics Resources for Vertical Projectile Motion

1. Jun 4, 2016 #1
    Hello

I am in my final year of schooling in South Africa. For Physics, we do a module called Vertical Projectile Motion & Graphs. This section uses equations of motion etc.

I cannot seem to find the online resources for me to truly master this section.
    The sites I have are of projectile motion when an object is projected at an angle etc
    I attach the few of the past papers to show what type of questions we get on this section.
    The questions are Questions 3 in the 2015 & 2016 papers

Answers are provided as well

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 4, 2016 #2
    What is it that you want to master about vertical projectile motion? Vertical projectile motion can be treated as one-dimensional motion with the coordinate axis tilted by 90 degrees.

4. Jun 4, 2016 #3
    Pretty much everything. I want problem equations with 2 objects and one is projected a second after the other, as in the 2 questions I gave.
    I struggle with drawing graphs and understanding the meaning of choosing a certain point as reference.
    To me, this section is trickier than Newton's Laws, Work and Energy, and Momentum

5. Jun 4, 2016 #4
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted