Riddle game - Something for you scientists

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boxcutter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game Riddle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2,914 replies · 209K views
That map Zarii? Cause that's what I used to find it...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I got it.. man.. got to erase these marks on the computer screen *blushes*

((the office will kill me if they find these ink stains *giggles*))





Nooooooo! Ah! *runs away* No more grids, no more numbers, make it stop!

*hides behind Omi*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
yes..thats my real name...and yes..u did mention u hated math before
 
69 makes me :cry:

I think I have the first four answers (though they don't make any sense to me...)
But the last one... *whimpers and wonders where Igg-ums and Zar-ums are...*
 
Okay.. let's break it down... you notice anything weird?.. like how..

~ some of the numbers at the bottom are bigger than the others? [/color] ~ Think that has something to do with crossing those bridges?

...or is that just how the font is? x.x

..and umm... What's that little symbol at the bottom mean? [/color] Like I reiterate.. terrible with math -.-;
 
No no, I see it.. but I think it means that it keeps going and there's more to that bottom part, but there wasn't any room to keep going
 
Maybe the green number tells us how far to go and the other one tells of many times e should go that far.. or the opposite that the withe number tells us how far and the green number tells us how many times
 
Possibly...

Though, how does that tie in with that bottom stuff?





Vamp.. I don't even remember what number 4 was anymore x.x