Riddle game - Something for you scientists

In summary, the conversation is about a riddle game that the participants are trying to solve. They are discussing clues they have found on different levels and sharing tips and advice on how to progress in the game. Some participants express frustration with their lack of knowledge in certain areas, but others offer help and encouragement. The participants also discuss the difficulty of the riddles and how some of them require knowledge of HTML or other technical skills.
Damnit! Forgot "=black", and I can't edit my posts.

Physics news on Phys.org
Davorac said:
I got 34 as well. I'm on a roll!

Yep. Maybe 35 will be a tough one.

Grats Dvorac on rolling through them. I just am probably burnt out... lol can't think ><

pretty much i have been stuck on lvl 29 for 4 days now and i have read over the hints too many times and tryed to put it to the riddle but nothing works...idk where to start, i just need one more good hint please!

can someone point me in the right direction

Last edited:
ok on 31 now

May I kindly ask those who already have solved riddles after 30 NOT to post spoilers on the thread? I am not trying to establish some rules here, but I believe that the fun of riddling is getting the solution by yourself, and not just entering an answer you read somewhere. :smile:

Kaya said:
May I kindly ask those who already have solved riddles after 30 NOT to post spoilers on the thread? I am not trying to establish some rules here, but I believe that the fun of riddling is getting the solution by yourself, and not just entering an answer you read somewhere. :smile:

This is a thread for hints...it has been from the start. The rules have already been established. Its not our fault that a million people have joined the forum just for this thread.

Meh! There are no more riddles after 35! :/

ugh... tracing back 8 puzzles is to much lol. I don't remember anything! for 32 ... my brain is tired.

Omega_6 said:
This is a thread for hints...it has been from the start. The rules have already been established.

I am not against hints (but small ones :biggrin:). In some cases they are more than welcomed. :smile: I was talking about not giving the full answer.

BAH! Blast it all I quit...guess there is always one riddle that stumps the chump :P

ravenxii said:
BAH! Blast it all I quit...guess there is always one riddle that stumps the chump :P

Raven, just take a break. PM me later and I can give you some more hints.

i just want to know...does the picture on lvl 29 help me guess the riddle...i don't mean the text with the untruth stuff...i mean just the picture itself

No joke. I really need to. Thanks for all your help everyone. Talk to you later. <3

Everyone...Ignore my little sister...she is a pain in teh rear...And I mean that...

oh..my..god... I was doing it right the whole time was just getting my negatives mixed up. gg middleschool math ><

35/35 done. <3 you guys. I'll be here when we start attempting the others.

the end...?

Did it finally got to 35... whew... i hope he isn't tricking us with a really weird riddle for us to get to the next part, and I hope he will hopefully update it really soon.

Davorac said:
Meh! There are no more riddles after 35! :/
How come the next one says 36 then? (Dabi's Path)

Maybe we will see http://tinypic.com/10n6nsz.jpg" when it's over? :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
a_moron said:
How come the next one says 36 then? (Dabi's Path)

Maybe we will see http://tinypic.com/10n6nsz.jpg" when it's over? :wink:

He may have just put it up there. Good to know that he is still going.

Mine doesn't say 36. Maybe we got different solutions.

Got into the hall of fame \o/

I think there has been a few misunderstandings here.
People have gotten to the temporary ending directly from 35 by probably just guessing that word. I have created a subfolder to prevent this so those of you who were on riddle 36. Go back to riddle 35 and type in the solution again and you will be redirected to the subfolder.

I haven't figured oth riddle 30 yet, all I have is the audiofile with something sounding like "Volenca" or "fallen God" and the numbers in the ID tag of the file: 10,94,12,20.

Hints are welcome...

Uhh...How the heck do you get an audio file on riddle 30?

NVM...Got it. Now I need what DiscoPanda need.s..

Last edited:
so ehh.. how do i go about putting the answer the the impaler bit in... (the impaled inhabitants of i can't remember what city) I've tried all sorts of stuff... dead, impaled, corpses, bodies, undead all with and without the infront.

nevermind that... i got it, i was thinking of the wrong...well yes, you understand.

Last edited:
Level 30

I transposed the Matrix.
I know the significance of the date I just can't come up with the word I need to type into progress :(

DiscoPanda said:
I transposed the Matrix.
I know the significance of the date I just can't come up with the word I need to type into progress :(

Check your pm.

I got to say great riddle so far, can't wait for the new levels.

FYI, the grammar is a bit off in the source to 36 "This is the caves". I think it should be "These are the caves" or "This is the cave".

a_moron, check your PMs please :)

Zomfg I Got 29!

Boxcutter said:
I think there has been a few misunderstandings here.
People have gotten to the temporary ending directly from 35 by probably just guessing that word. I have created a subfolder to prevent this so those of you who were on riddle 36. Go back to riddle 35 and type in the solution again and you will be redirected to the subfolder.
? I'm on 36.. I went back to 35 and retyped my answers.. and got back to the same place as before.. I noticed no change.. ?

Edit: NVM, I noticed the change in the URL now... but I have no to clue how to "Enter the hall of fame"?
Is there a riddle 37 or should I stop trying at 36?

a_moron: when you finish 36 (i.e find the write answer and type it in) you will get to a screen telling you what to do.

Ok, finished riddle 35 the way it was supposed to be finished, and then finished 36.

Alright, I am back. Stuck on 34 though. I went from 32 to 34...idk if that's right??

I'm stuck at 36.. and have no clue what to look for?

a_moron check your pm's