Ring in the New Year: Celebrate 2021!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ring Year
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
97 replies · 10K views
Living under a rock.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mk said:
Living under a rock.
I live under a rock and I still "know" what time it is.
 
Mk said:
The hot dogs are pretty good when cooked under rocks.
I hate hot dogs!
I usaually eat dirt:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)
 
I guess you're out of luck at my house. I live in Antarctica under a rock.
 
Mk said:
I guess you're out of luck at my house. I live in Antarctica under a rock.
I live in on the artic icecap under a rock.
Living under magntic nort really is annoying.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
So on the bright side if it is dead then I won't have to deal with having a crappy car anymore.:smile: I'll just have to take the bus for a while until I can afford an new one.
Why don't you get a scooter?