Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
And again I pop into thank those who have offered their support. I'm so overwhelmed by the responses that I just can't address everyone individually any more. Every single one of you has made a positive difference in our situation.
Lisa!
Gold Member
- 672
- 96
My thoughts are with you and your family, Danger!
Sorry that I'm late.
Sorry that I'm late.
Danger
Gold Member
- 9,805
- 251
The last time that a woman said that to me, I barely survived a paternity suit.Lisa! said:Sorry that I'm late.
Thanks, Lisa. I'd be pretty useless at personal responses right now, but I will be PMing you before too long.
bkvitha
- 77
- 0
my deepest empathy to u.
I lost a dear friend of mine last thursday.
She was only 20. :(
And she passed away thousands of miles from home.
My heart goes out to u and your family...
I lost a dear friend of mine last thursday.
She was only 20. :(
And she passed away thousands of miles from home.
My heart goes out to u and your family...