Sad News for EE Forum - Remembering negitron

In summary, one of the members, negitron, has passed away and an announcement has been made on the forum. A link to his obituary and his profile page has been provided. A follow-up post has been made in the thread and a note has been sent to his family about his contributions on the forum.
Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Dear all,

Unfortunately, we have just learned of the death of one of our members, negitron. Since he was a valuable contributor in this forum, I am posting this announcement for those who might not have seen it in the General Discussion forum.

Feel free to add your thoughts, if you wish, here:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=345983

An obituary was found online at:
http://www.nj.com/independentpress/index.ssf/2009/10/michael_bell_formerly_of_new_p.html

Here is negitron's PF profile page:
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=187122

Regards,

Redbelly98

Engineering news on Phys.org

Dear members of the forum,

I am saddened to hear about the passing of one of our valued contributors, negitron. As a scientist and member of this community, I would like to take a moment to remember negitron and his contributions to the forum.

Negitron was a respected member of our community and his knowledge and insights will be greatly missed. His contributions to discussions and his willingness to help others were greatly appreciated by many. He was a valuable asset to our forum and his presence will be deeply missed.

As we reflect on his passing, let us also remember the positive impact he had on our community. His passion for science and his dedication to sharing knowledge will continue to inspire us all.

I encourage all of you to share your thoughts and memories of negitron in the designated thread. Let us honor his memory by continuing to engage in meaningful discussions and supporting one another in our pursuit of scientific understanding.

Our thoughts and condolences go out to his family and loved ones during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

1. What was the reason for negitron's passing?

Negitron passed away due to complications from a rare genetic disorder.

2. How long was negitron a member of the EE Forum?

Negitron was a member of the EE Forum for 5 years.

3. What were some of negitron's contributions to the EE Forum?

Negitron was known for being a helpful and knowledgeable member of the forum, often providing valuable insights and solutions to technical problems.

4. Will there be any tribute or memorial for negitron on the EE Forum?

Yes, the EE Forum community is currently planning a tribute and memorial for negitron to honor their contributions and remember their presence on the forum.

5. How can I support negitron's family during this difficult time?

If you would like to support negitron's family, you can reach out to the EE Forum moderators who can provide information on how to make a donation or send condolences to the family.