Samuel Smith's is my favorite beer company

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1MileCrash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Beer company
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
1MileCrash
Messages
1,338
Reaction score
41
Has anyone tried anything from "Samuel Smith's"?

I tried their Strawberry Ale which was by far the best fruit beer I've ever had, and I decided to try their Oatmeal Stout a couple of nights ago which blew me away. Looking forward to trying their pale ale or whatever I see next.. great beer, pick something up from them if you ever get the chance. Both of these were at a local Albertsons.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It's hard to get their stuff around here but I've had their oatmeal stout before, which is great. I think I've had their pale ale too.
 
I'm going to make a point to get the pale ale as soon as I finish the rest of the oatmeal stout I bought (four pack of 12 oz bottles) and my stockpile of Young's DC stout. The two are almost similar, though the Young's has almost no carbonation.
 
1MileCrash said:
Looking forward to trying their pale ale or whatever I see next.. great beer, ...
Exactly how I started out. They're all good; but I've settle to this one.

AdAstraAle-bottle-137x512.png


http://www.freestatebrewing.com/beer/