Say Anything to the World: Discussion Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter killerinstinct
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Discussion
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
45 replies · 7K views
Andy said:
A better solution for a weed problem is Napalm.
Yeah. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes a goat would be good, or a flamethrower, or better yet, a flamethrowing goat.
 
zoobyshoe said:
You should be aware that there are nocturnally roving herds of weird, purple jellyfish who may try to eat your plastic fish collection. (Their eyesight isn't the best).
You should also be aware that there are security services claiming they will provide 24 hour protection against weird, purple jellyfish. Don't get suckered into subscribing to one of these services. All they will do is come and round up the ones who have already gotten in, after the damage is done. They perform no actual preventative measures. Since the jellyfish will leave on their own, anyway, don't waste your money to have them carted away.
lol, i will keep this in mine

i am eating a fudgesicle... if that's how you spell it
 
Evo said:
Yes a goat would be good, or a flamethrower, or better yet, a flamethrowing goat.

They should put that in a movie. Revenge of the flamethrowing goat. When humans encroach on its territory, it charrs them to ashes! Starring the goat and his witty sidekick, a talking pie.

Of course a movie like that wouldn't sell because everyone wants to see kitshy movies and not the movies where things EXPLODE. As Homer Simpson says: "Whatever happened to rooting for the guy with the flamethrower or an acid spraying gun of some sort"
 
I just found out that I have an A in my Programming class.

How the hell did that happen?!

Meh, I'm not going to complain. Hopefully I can keep it.

(Refer to Page 1 if you have no idea what I'm talking about).
 
jimmy p said:
Manchester City for the Premiership next year
Are you a Mancusian? I had some idea from what Andy said you guys lived on the Solent.
 
My dad's side of the family are Mancunians, but yes myself and Andy live next to the Solent.
 
jimmy p said:
purple monkey dishwasher

Damn, where does that come from? I seem to remember my younger brother saying it all the time.

Matt
 
jimmy p said:
My dad's side of the family are Mancunians, but yes myself and Andy live next to the Solent.
Whoops. Sorry. I have confused Mancunian and Mancusian: Mancusia is a planet not far from Zoobonia. Apologies.
 
baffledMatt said:
Damn, where does that come from? I seem to remember my younger brother saying it all the time.

Matt


I have to admit, I can't really remember. It may be Simpsons or Futurama. My friend mentioned it to me a while back and it has just stuck in my head. It's like a curse...


zoobyshoe said:
Whoops. Sorry. I have confused Mancunian and Mancusian: Mancusia is a planet not far from Zoobonia. Apologies.

I did wonder whether you were insulting my family by saying they were extra-terrestrial or whether it was a genuine mistake. Have you ever been to Liverpudlucian, Mancusia's moon?