1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Scholarship money to particular college

1. Jan 3, 2009 #1
    Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anyone knew a site that tells the average/average expectations for someone to receive scholarship money based on academics at a particular school. I applied for a school that i really think I want to go to, but unfortunately, the letter of acceptance/financial aid doesn't come until march. I am not worried about being accepted, but dont know what kind of $$$ I should be expecting. Other colleges lay it out specifically, so I was wondering if anyone could find some kind of general guideline for University of Delaware for a PA resident. a little background, 1400 SAT out of two, 4.0+ gpa, taking 3 AP's and a few college courses right now.
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 3, 2009 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2015 Award

I would recommend you ask the University of Delaware directly. It's surely going to be more accurate than anything you might find on the web.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?