Second Bachelor's Degree in Physics

I have a bachelor of civil engineering already. I have thought for 1 year and I decided to enroll for the second bachelor's degree in Physics. I have a lot of interest in Astrophysics but there are no Astronomy related programs in my city in my country (I am somewhere in Southeast Asia). My goal is I want to pursue further Ph.D. in Astrophysics/Theoretical Physics-related program and become full-time research in Physics.

The problem is there is no professor in Astrophysics in my current college. So I should learn all of it by myself while studying Physics at the college.

I wanted to have general advice and guideline.
Is it possible to learn Astrophysics without observatory/lab?
Is there any online/virtual observatory that I could do Astronomy related things?

After all, is it late for me to pursue my dream?

Answers and Replies

Before you do all that what are the employment prospects for someone with a Ph.D. in Astrophysics/Theoretical Physics in your country? If there are limited programs available it would appear that there may not be much demand for someone with qualifications in those fields. What do you plan to do once you complete your degree?

Can you afford travelling to a foreign country to study astrophysics/theoretical physics there?