Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 329K views
Borek said:
Yes! I didn't know bats are that good on piano, it is fantastic.
They are actually particularly good at playing Bathoven.

Borek said:
Do you think they can play other instruments too?
Maybe. But I've heard they are excellent at baseball.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.ratedpeople.com/blog/assets/2013/11/water-bird.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Panda at Toronto Zoo enjoying snow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWSh52yjZI

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to make out exactly what's going on here - but it's a squirrel burying a nut in the fur of a Bernese Mountain dog.

jpBRyxc.gif


The dog's expression is adorable!
 
A simply stunning clip.
Drones Over Dolphin Stampede and Whales off Dana Point and Maui.
Note: According to the captain: "all laws were obeyed by us during filming".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_f8mV5khg
 
Borek said:


A slightly different story for cats. :-p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTsVT2OJBk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Best friends forever



Cute :smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
'From another thread I was working on. I just love it though, so I'll post it again here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N633gnUxJ50
 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnKA9WhIIAABlAP.jpg

:!):!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnHcKiwIEAACx9C.jpg:large

I can have one and hide it in my bag. :!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm7NX3nIgAAGAUi.jpg:large
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm9yKXgIcAAEivx.jpg:large
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Psinter said:
I love bunnies!
tumblr_m7hc75hTN31rsz9wt.gif


One day my lil' bunny... one day I will have you.

So cute!
 
drizzle said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnHcKiwIEAACx9C.jpg:large

I can have one and hide it in my bag. :!)
Looks like it's wearing lipstick.
 
Last edited by a moderator: