Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 329K views
Physics news on Phys.org
drizzle said:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm9yKXgIcAAEivx.jpg:large
It's so puffy I want to squish it! *Love times 1000*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXLxfm3laOLZappg0sEaueWdbGtdmS67pvXlFEsyDrD6Y7oYndQQ.jpg
 
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnaUpE4IEAAQ5kF.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnZCTAhIUAA94fK.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnYLVppIMAANZ-V.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Absolutely a lovely fox above, drizzle! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4gHX3_BZY
 
Last edited:
A cute little dog.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/834/6ahi.jpg

Her eyes reminds me of Chacha.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://a.gifb.in/082009/1249634644_deer_licking_cat.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A Western jackdaw checking out the surroundings from my balcony (photo taken yesterday).
14363832643_9580848300_c.jpg
 
DennisN said:
I don't remember if I've posted this picture before, but it's a fluffy creature, an Eurasian lynx kitten:

Original link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lynx_kitten.jpg

Oh what a beautiful animal :!)! Hard to tell from that photo but their paws are adorably huge!

We have Lynx here in North America but they're famously shy. I've never seen one in the wild. Maybe someday I will.
 
DennisN said:
Very nice foxes, drizzle! :smile:

I agree! Can't tell whose paw that is on the left.
 
lisab said:
Oh what a beautiful animal :!)! Hard to tell from that photo but their paws are adorably huge!
Yes, I think they are incredibly beautiful too.

lisab said:
We have Lynx here in North America but they're famously shy. I've never seen one in the wild. Maybe someday I will.
Regarding the shyness, it's the same over here in Europe, as far as I know. And I don't think there are any lynxes in the region where I live. It would be amazing to see one in the wild. Let's hope...:smile:
 
DennisN said:
And I don't think there are any lynxes in the region where I live.

As far as I can tell, you can't be far from the places they live in the wild:

Eurasian_Lynx_area.png


In my region, lynx was reintroduced in Puszcza Kampinoska, on the western border of Warsaw. But there are only a few.
 
Last edited:
cfe81063d247345f01dd15ffa48562f9.jpg


It's official, I'm getting one of these. Looks puffy and fun to touch. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
 
Until Toby learned to stand on his hind legs I never knew that he always wears a bow tie.



mw645d.jpg




Daisy the "junk yard dog" always has that same look in her eyes. No one can tell if she is mean or friendly. That kind of bugs people which actually may be a good thing.
 
Last edited:
Psinter said:
cfe81063d247345f01dd15ffa48562f9.jpg


It's official, I'm getting one of these. Looks puffy and fun to touch. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Aw. What do you call that adorable tiny creature?