Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 329K views
micromass said:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-and-what-did-she-do-then.jpg

:eek: What is that?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m15mf0gBDs1r5c792o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Borg said:

Thanks, Borg :smile:!

Aye-Aye Lemurs? That's a new one for me! From your link:

Due to its bizarre appearance and unusual feeding habits, the Aye-aye is considered by many to be the strangest primate in the world. It is the world’s largest nocturnal primate. Unusual physical characteristics include incisors that are continually growing (unique among primates), extremely large ears, and a middle finger which is skeletal in appearance, and is used by the animal as a primary sensory organ.

Whoa.
 
I love fennec foxes!

6a010535647bf3970b01116898bd5b970c-800wi.jpg
 
lisab said:
Thanks, Borg :smile:!

Aye-Aye Lemurs? That's a new one for me! From your link:Whoa.
I can't take all the credit. Google reverse image search is pretty good these days. I did have to choose between several possibilities but I decided that it wasn't King Kong or a handful of puppies. :biggrin:

AyeAye.jpg
 
Last edited:
Borg said:
I can't take all the credit. Google reverse image search is pretty good these days. I did have to choose between several possibilities but I decided that it wasn't King Kong or a handful of puppies. :biggrin:

AyeAye.jpg
Borg is the king of image searches. Hail Borg!
 
Evo said:
I love fennec foxes!

6a010535647bf3970b01116898bd5b970c-800wi.jpg
Me too! :smile: What a cute face!
 
Here, have a bunny letter opener:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12691845/1267709056_bunny.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-penguin-disguise-fail.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-my-nailz-lookz-amazin-u-kno-u-wantz-them1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-calibrate-stabilizers.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cute-animals-reader-squees-bunny-love.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
micromass said:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-calibrate-stabilizers.png

Apart from its meme qualities...that pic is really amazing :!)!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-pictures-when-in-the-presence-of-royalty1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cute-animals-daily-squee-whatsit-wednesday-pocket-warmer.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-animal-capshunz-backintheday.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-fish-laser-chase.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-no-need-to-thank-me.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-this-crocodilealligatorwhatever-ate-the-title.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-crap-i-lost-the-soap-again.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cute-animals-ill-never-let-you-go-finger.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: