Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,074 replies · 329K views
http://img.photo.zini.vn/p/normal/2013/06/13/16/48/101158836_82159_1371116931143_o.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
800px-ectophylla_alba_costa_rica.jpg


img_686565_57842283_6?1241406102.jpg
 
gad said:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/42c52fc83265a36b7a67442d18452285/tumblr_mmwq0sffdc1s7uj7zo1_500.jpg
oh! :!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://zuzutop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/cute-animals-spiders-2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://global3.memecdn.com/have-you-met-doctor-woof_c_2401179.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Enigman said:
http://global3.memecdn.com/have-you-met-doctor-woof_c_2401179.webp

Executive look, this is so cute :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AlephZero said:
Every cattle farm needs one of these:
_71847393_rachelkeavney.jpg
So, that's an anti-cow-tipping device? :-p
 
Borg said:
So, that's an anti-cow-tipping device? :-p

I think the cow has figured out how to get over the electric fence...
Either that, or it's planning to jump over the moon.
 
The loyalty and love of a dog.

http://www.viralnova.com/dog-at-mass/
 
I already like Lemurs. Now I like them even more.
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/POD/m/mouse-lemur-food-157834-sw.jpg

Original link:
http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/enlarge/mouse-lemur-food_pod_image.html
 
Last edited:
Ok, some serious cuteness here - Lil' Drac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkeSSdwbnPg
 
DennisN said:
Ok, some serious cuteness here - Lil' Drac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkeSSdwbnPg
:cry: Lil' Drac is so cute! I love how he rocks himself. Amazing that they found him, he was so tiny. It's wonderful that there are places like this bat sanctuary. I love that piano music.
 
Last edited:
He definitely rocks.

Evo said:
It's wonderful that there are places like this bat sanctuary. I love that piano music.

Yes! I didn't know bats are that good on piano, it is fantastic.

Do you think they can play other instruments too?