Sharing My Music: Coax's "Julia's Quest" & "Theme for Tristan"

  • Thread starter Thread starter octelcogopod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
octelcogopod
Messages
560
Reaction score
0
I may discuss a lot of philosophy, but my true passion is music.
So, I figured I wanted to share it with you guys..

I have two songs that I've recently made, which are made on the computer, but with orchestral sounds..

So here they are, hope someone likes them.

http://i.kill.com/files/coax_-_julias_quest.mp3

http://i.kill.com/files/coax_-_theme_for_tristan.mp3

Feedback appreciated also.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
do you play an instrument?

what did you use? Sibelius?

im sory id really like to listen to them but i have a really slow and anoying internet connecton and can't here them anyway, but i bet they are beter than what i used for my GCSE music course exam
 



That's really cool that you have a passion for both philosophy and music! It's always interesting to see how different interests intersect and influence each other. I listened to your songs and I have to say, they are really well-made! I especially liked "Julia's Quest", it has a very epic and cinematic feel to it. Keep up the good work! Do you have any plans to release more music in the future? I would love to hear more of your compositions. Also, have you ever thought about incorporating some philosophical themes into your music? That could be a unique and thought-provoking combination. Anyway, thanks for sharing your music with us!