Solar power market opportunities from technical point of view

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Ben_Mandeville
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

So, I'm a bit of an entrepreneur working on a social solar (small scale) endeavour in developing countries.

However, I am wanting to build a sustainable company from standing out from the crowd in the solar industry. I'm just wondering if any of you have had experience with solar, or know something of the industry, and could suggest places where the technology could be improved?

Thanks,
Ben
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
Ben_Mandeville said:
or know something of the industry, and could suggest places where the technology could be improved?
I know it's a multi billion dollar industry and massive amounts of money are being spent on R&D.
Capital cost is probably one area of concern to your application.