1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Special relativity assignment topic help

1. Oct 23, 2007 #1
    hey all,
    i've recently been given an assignment of special relativity, the question is as follows:-
    Write a short report on any experiment, published in the literature (ie journals), which proves or depends on a relativistic effect. Include essential experimental and equipment details, and full citation details.

was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of any publications of this sort as i don't really know where to look, or let me know of any recent experiments on this topic which are particularly interesting.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 23, 2007 #2
    you cant hide
    and it wasnt recent, we were given it at the beginning of the semester, we just have four days to do it now.
    Im doing mine on the Hafele-Keating experiment, no stealing.
    I googled it, wikipedia's pretty good (to understand stuff), then looked it up on QUT library's database thingo to get journals to make it look like i did good research.
    and thats my story
    now to write it up.....
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?