Spirit in the Air and Space museum

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blenton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Air Space
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Blenton
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
spirit.png


Poor thing. I wonder what will be the fate of it, is it going to disintegrate quickly or will it be relatively preserved over the next few decades?
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org


It will be preserved. There's so little atmo, it's almost in vacuum. Eventually it will be encased in its own sand dune.
 


This is so sad. I don't think Spirit should worry. It won't be way too long before we get to visit Spirit in the Air and Space museum. Good job robot.
 


Pattonias said:
This is so sad. I don't think Spirit should worry. It won't be way too long before we get to visit Spirit in the Air and Space museum. Good job robot.

How the heck are we going to get it back when it got stuck?
edit: and now that we arent going to Mars she is there for good.