Star Wars and Physics: A Match Made in the Galaxy?

In summary, "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" is an online community for fans of the Star Wars franchise. It covers all aspects of the franchise, including movies, TV shows, books, and more. Anyone is welcome to join as long as they follow the rules and contribute in a respectful manner. Spoilers are not allowed in order to respect the experience of other members.
FredGarvin
Science Advisor
I couldn't pass this one up. I am still laughing.

[MEDIA=youtube]JBn9Nh9r-0Y[/MEDIA][/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
FredGarvin said:
I couldn't pass this one up. I am still laughing.

[MEDIA=youtube]JBn9Nh9r-0Y[/MEDIA][/URL][/QUOTE]

:smile: :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, that's good. :smile: :smile:

Oh, man! :smile: :smile:
Got any more?

1. What is "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" about?

"For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" is a blog or online community dedicated to discussing all things related to the Star Wars franchise. This can include movie and TV show reviews, fan theories, character analysis, and more.

2. Who can join "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks"?

Anyone who is a fan of Star Wars is welcome to join "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks". The community is open to all ages and backgrounds, as long as members are respectful and follow the rules set by the moderators.

3. How can I contribute to "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks"?

There are several ways to contribute to "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks". You can share your thoughts and opinions on posts, participate in discussions, submit your own content (such as fan art or fan fiction), and engage with other members through comments and messages.

4. Is "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" only focused on the movies?

No, "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" covers all aspects of the Star Wars universe, including movies, TV shows, books, comics, and more. Fans of any medium within the franchise are welcome to join and contribute.

5. Are spoilers allowed on "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks"?

While "For My Fellow Star Wars Geeks" is a community for discussion, we also value the experience of other members. Therefore, we have a strict no-spoiler policy. Please be mindful of others and use spoiler tags when discussing recent releases or upcoming content.