State matrix of the X gate on a qutrit

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam Groves
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Quantum computing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
Sam Groves
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I have been searching in the Internet the state matrix of the X gate acting on a qutrit but yet I havent found anything.Does anyone know here?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

Sam Groves said:
I have been searching in the Internet the state matrix of the X gate acting on a qutrit but yet I havent found anything.Does anyone know here?
Well, if you heard something to know to search for it, you must have a link to that first thing you read. Please post that original link and we'll try to help you out. :smile:
 
berkeman said:
Welcome to PF.Well, if you heard something to know to search for it, you must have a link to that first thing you read. Please post that original link and we'll try to help you out. :smile:
I have watched this video:Click me! and read up on this article:Read me! but still no clue what the state matrix looks like.