1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Studying for old units (a-level)

1. Jul 29, 2013 #1
    Okay, so this isn't actually a chemistry or biology homework question as such.
    I just didn't know where else to ask this question, if somebody could redirect me to the correct place if it's not acceptable to post this in here, that'd be awesome :)

So basically, I'm studying A-level chemistry, biology, and physics A, on the AQA board (England).
    I've completed units 1, 2, and 3, currently going into A2 level.

I'm studying for units 4, 5, and 6, but is it a good idea to still revise units 1, 2, and 3?

Thanks.
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 29, 2013 #2

mfb

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

Academic Guidance is the right forum for questions like that, I moved your thread.

4. Jul 29, 2013 #3

verty

Homework Helper

I recommend against paying too much attention to the old stuff. You need to be focusing on the new content. If you find there are things you aren't good at or don't know so well, then by all means go over those problem topics. My thinking is, one only has so much energy for study so it should be used on the new stuff.

However, if your exam covers the old work, then you should revise it so that it is fresh in your mind.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook