Since this is a top hit on Google, I thought I would update this thread.
Like many graduate programs, the actual acceptance rate is kept secret. The people who decide to keep this information secret think that this will allow them to get a better pool of candidates. In reality, it means that students who might have eliminated themselves through self-selection are left naive, forced to pay costly application fees to schools where admission is statistically improbable for them.
With CNSE, however, it is pretty easy to get a rough idea of what the acceptance rate is. The school has only been accredited for 4.5 years. The total number of students that were accepted into the program during that time frame was roughly 180. This means that about 40 students were admitted each year. The number of applicants at schools comparable to the CNSE is about 150.
Using these parameters, the acceptance rate is about 25%. Since the college is expanding, the actual acceptance rate may be slightly higher, but 25% is probably a good lower bound.
If anyone else would like to add some information that I may have missed, it is certainly welcome.