The best introductory mechanics textbook

MidgetDwarf said:
I will be nice since you are a kid.

But you need an attitude adjustment. Your responses to the majority of users on this thread have been extremely rude.

Your know it all attitude will be a detriment to not only future studies, but life in general.
I may have been rude with Vanadium since this guy commented some critique on every single thread I’ve made. My opinion is that if you don’t like some thread you should just skip? I think it’s a very reasonable one? I am very thankful to all members that have helped/tried to help me on this forum. However it’s obviously arrogant behavior if you are constantly trying to put down someone for no reason? I sincerely apologize to others if my responses sounded rude because it wasn’t my intention.

Physics news on Phys.org
The discussion in this thread goes nowhere and it is off the previously intended topic. Isn't time to close it?

Likes adjurovich
Frimus said:
The discussion in this thread goes nowhere and it is off the previously intended topic. Isn't time to close it?
Before topic becomes closed if that happens, one piece of advice is that o.p. try to get some academic and career advice & counseling local to where he is.

Likes berkeman
Thread closed for Moderation...

Thread will remain closed.

@adjurovich -- you have received good feedback in this thread, both on your original question (textbooks), and on how your attitude is coming across to others. Please re-read the thread (I just did), and please take the advice to heart. You are young and curious and have a good future ahead of you, as long as you can start figuring out more about your intuition on how you learn best.

I also agree that it would be good for you to find a local Mentor to work with you where you live, and talk to your high school counselor to try to get into a better track for advanced students.

Likes DeBangis21, adjurovich, Frimus and 2 others