The male mind, or what men really think about

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
And as Zantra ('dad'?) pointed out - be CAREFUL! ]
I'd just like to point out that I AM a dad, so I don't apologize for sounding like one:wink:And a pretty cool one at that! God help me when 13 hits

I try to be laid back, but you know, I guess I'm just old
:frown:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tsunami
GEEZ!! You guys still use the word CORNY?? You're not as young as I thought!
What can I say? I'm retro:wink: Should I be more like:

Ya so I was chillin with the homeys at the crib, giving mad skillz to the games, and this fly honey walks in all "bling bling", so I was like "shizzle my nizzle", but she was frontin, so I was like my bad.

ROFL- that reminds me of this commercial of this girl walking in to her parents trying to be cool and hip. Too funny.

Tsu
Gold Member
Originally posted by Zantra
What can I say? I'm retro:wink:
Cool. Retro is tits, man. :wink:
You remind me of a young guy with an 'old soul'. I was talking more to pace. I was hopin' they'd have come up with something better than 'corny' by now. I (for some reason) always hated that word. Well, 'hate' is a little strong. Let's say 'disliked'. Corny always sounded so, well... corny!

Should I be more like:
Ya so I was chillin with the homeys at the crib, giving mad skillz to the games, and this fly honey walks in all "bling bling", so I was like "shizzle my nizzle", but she was frontin, so I was like my bad.
WWWWHAT? Shizzle your nizzle??? NO!!!!!!!! Not in front of God and everybody!!!
I like you as you!! ('dad'):wink:

ROFL- that reminds me of this commercial of this girl walking in to her parents trying to be cool and hip. Too funny.
ROLF!! Ha! I like ROLF, too! (Or is that another acronym that I'm unaware of?) (Chortle, guffaw)

Cool. Retro is tits, man. :wink:
You remind me of a young guy with an 'old soul'. I was talking more to pace. I was hopin' they'd have come up with something better than 'corny' by now. I (for some reason) always hated that word. Well, 'hate' is a little strong. Let's say 'disliked'. Corny always sounded so, well... corny!
TITS?*short ciruits from severe overload of ways to respond to that*
Ok, I haven't heard THAT one, I'm either too old, or too young- definitely too young for such language;) But that's very b!tchin of you to notice!

Ya I'm older than my years- life sometimes does that to ya;)

WWWWHAT? Shizzle your nizzle??? NO!!!!!!!! Not in front of God and everybody!!!
I like you as you!! ('dad'):wink:
"hate the game, not the playa"
Ya I laugh just saying this stuff. I can't wait until my daughter's 13 and I walk in and rattle off a few of these lines. These moments are priceless- it's a kodak moment.

ROLF!! Ha! I like ROLF, too! (Or is that another acronym that I'm unaware of?) (Chortle, guffaw) [/B]
ok I walked right into that one

Last edited:
Tsu
Gold Member
TITS?*short ciruits from severe overload of ways to respond to that*
Ok, I haven't heard THAT one, I'm either too old, or too young- definitely too young for such language;) Ya I'm older than my years- life sometimes does that to ya;)
HEY! Watch yerself pipsqueak! I ain't THAT old! Why, I'm barely old enough to be a (Good Lord!) GRANDMOTHER!

"hate the game, not the playa"
Ya I laugh just saying this stuff. I can't wait until my daughter's 13 and I walk in and rattle off a few of these lines. These moments are priceless- it's a kodak moment.
Click/flash

ok I walked right into that one
Yes, you did. :wink: (Trip/crash)

GALE! There truly are lots of really good men out there!
Yes, he's right.....pick me, pick me

Tsunami, 'corny' is allowed in international communications, so that we understand eachother.

It is! It is I tell you!

i'm sorry too, i was only kidding, mostly anywyas. i'm not at all offended or upset, so don't worry about that, i'm glad people are concerned, that says enough.

... i don't even hear corny used anymore, sappy, dopey, queer, but not corny, how old is that?

Tsu
Gold Member
Originally posted by Gale17
... i don't even hear corny used anymore, sappy, dopey, queer,
SAPPY!! Perfect! I like that word; let's use SAPPY!

but not corny, how old is that?
Don't ask. Well...OK. You've heard of Moses?...

Don't ask. Well...OK. You've heard of Moses?...
heh, wow i'm slow, i stared at the screen and was like... yeah, i know moses, did he have corn or someting...?

Tsu
Gold Member
heh, wow i'm slow, i stared at the screen and was like... yeah, i know moses, did he have corn or someting...?
Yeah, well, his MOM used to say he was pretty corny even as a kid! See, I knew his mom... She was kinda SAPPY.

Yeah, well, his MOM used to say he was pretty corny even as a kid! See, I knew his mom... She was kinda SAPPY.
You chicks are so square!

Tsu
Gold Member
You chicks are so square!
Oh, Dad...Leave us alone!
Isn't your show 'Car 54, Where Are You?' on TV or something...:wink:

Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
are we still talking about the male mind?

Oh, Dad...Leave us alone!
Isn't your show 'Car 54, Where Are You?' on TV or something...:wink:
I guess I can't find a generation to settle into:wink:

Originally posted by Kerrie
are we still talking about the male mind?
you've read so far and still have questions about human mind?
isn't this thread revealing enough?

Tsu
Gold Member
I guess I can't find a generation to settle into:wink:
Don't worry about it. We love ya anyway.

RageSk8
My personal opinion: Men are playthings. Meant to be toyed with, teased, and used for pleasure. If they aren't pleasing, get rid of him, one women's trash is another's treasure. Sex is the easiest way to control any man, and every man can be controlled by sex. It doesn't matter if a guy has a mind, more often than not, he won't use it. When he does happen to use it, its a completely different ball game.
don't get too upset. Jokes are meant to be funny... as in haha... i do not sacrifice my body or time or energy or whatever. on weekends instead of playing tag or ring-around-the-rosie, i seduce guys for kicks, just my version of fun. Oh, and yeah, every man my age can be controlled by sex, you just need to make em realize it first...
This is soooo sad it is funny. Reality check: Not every teenage male can be controlled by sex (seriously, it is not that hard to get sex). You are not in a position of power in these types of relationships! There seems to be this notion (I call it "MTV Liberalism") that females are challenging the sexual status quo by taking on the cliché male role. It simply isn't true. Progress is not made in so much as changing the way people act as it is in altering the way they view those actions, and believe me (as a male who knows many other males) your mantra of sexual power only fuels male dominance, it plays into the already existing inequalities.

Originally posted by RageSk8
This is soooo sad it is funny. Reality check: Not every teenage male can be controlled by sex (seriously, it is not that hard to get sex). You are not in a position of power in these types of relationships! There seems to be this notion (I call it "MTV Liberalism") that females are challenging the sexual status quo by taking on the cliché male role. It simply isn't true. Progress is not made in so much as changing the way people act as it is in altering the way they view those actions, and believe me (as a male who knows many other males) your mantra of sexual power only fuels male dominance, it plays into the already existing inequalities.
Maybe that says a lot about society's changes that are taking place in regards to male/female interaction. With the advent of the "metrosexual", males are taking on a more "sensitive" role, while "liberated" females are attempting to take on the traditional male outlook. Personally I feel that it's so far been an abysmal failure. Each side is taking these role reversals to the etreme, so you end up with a bunch of pseudo-gay men, and assertive women who end up alienating males with thier man-like behavior. I mean, as a man, I want to be with someone who acts like a woman-If I wanted to date a man, I'd turn gay:wink: And I'm sure women get tired of dating men who sob at the drop of a hat and have better fashion sense than they do.

Male/female roles have worked the same way for tens of thousands of years- if it ain't broke, don't fix it:wink:

Personally I feel that it's so far been an abysmal failure.
I think we essentially disagree here. Sometimes it needs to be expressed harder in order to push things the right direction. But not all men and women are comfortable have things as cowboy and princess Sugartop either.

I see some angry feminists around, but much more I think I see harry guys with all sorts of crazy harry oppinions, only able to look in the newest mech magazines.

I for one, would love to have a g/f that would love beating me in chess now and then, talk with my friends casually when we have gettogethers, TAKE me in bed nowandthen , and give me good advices in all kinds of things.
Oh, and female bosses are sexy too!

And I'm sure women get tired of dating men who sob at the drop of a hat and have better fashion sense than they do.
Women, as us men, happily takes everything. If a man has great fashion sense, with all the other good sides, get it on! :)

Male/female roles have worked the same way for tens of thousands of years- if it ain't broke, don't fix it:wink:
It's had many scratches. And as the liberal I am, I think it's time we try new stuff.

ps. It's strange to see how many female security guards around in my city, it looks like it's becoming more females than men. I guess women feel more social secure than men, and our town isn't very dangerous either.
It's just so strange seeing so many female security guards. It's almost as you wanna do a crime just so they're gonna come and get you!

In the news soon it's gonna stand something like this:

" Strong increase in female security guards "

and some pages below:

" There have been reported 1000% increase in shoplifting. The Major is very disturbed in that seemingly all sorts of men in all ages have begun drasticly stealing clumsily all sorts of small candy bars and newspapers. "
Then there's some picture in action of a guy taken down by a female security guard smiling harmoniously like he won the lottery.

Last edited:
Robert Zaleski
Head for the hills boys! Norway's been taken over by Uberfrauen and her wild-eyed band of femanazis. Pace apparently was one of their first victims.

I for one, would love to have a g/f that would love beating me in chess now and then, talk with my friends casually when we have gettogethers, TAKE me in bed nowandthen , and give me good advices in all kinds of things
Then there's some picture in action of a guy taken down by a female security guard smiling harmoniously like he won the lottery.

:rolleyes:

Anyways, by the beauty of the women here, I wish I were!

But that second one was a joke... ( ^^^^ Joke too!)
And I would love to be as supportive to her as she would be to me.

What sort of woman do you want anyway ?

---

ps. We're on 1000 threads guys!

Last edited:
What sort of woman do you want anyway ?
well, i'd like a woman with a sense of humor and a nice body. intelligent yet playful. a girl i can relate to, but has a lot of new and exciting experiences to relate to. plus it wouldn't hurt if she could work it in the bedroom...

...oh wait you weren't talking to me??

well, i'd like a woman with a sense of humor and a nice body. intelligent yet playful. a girl i can relate to, but has a lot of new and exciting experiences to relate to. plus it wouldn't hurt if she could work it in the bedroom...

heh oh yea sure :D so... you.... ok then :smile:

Just make sure the midget holding the camera has a steady hand:wink: