The thread killer's thread is dead

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Moonbear, tribdog, and Franzbear were all unsubscribed from the thread before it was killed. Moonbear says she unsubscribed because she was tired of seeing it in her user control panel, tribdog because he was taking care of a pet and didn't want it to get in the way, and Franzbear because he was going on vacation. Moonbear and tribdog suggest witchcraft may be the answer, but Franzbear is against it.

Should the "Thread killers thread" be reopened?

• Total voters
TheStatutoryApe said:
That's an idea. Make it so that only anyone who has already posted in it can post in it again. Anyone who has not posted in a 24 hour period will be banned from posting anylonger. Eventually you will have a winner.
Oooh, that's good. I could make that happen.

Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
no, let the people who want to post in it, post in it. as for the peeople who don't, they don't get to post in it. this way, we'll get rid of moonbear, yet another benefit...

is she here?

yomamma said:
no, let the people who want to post in it, post in it. as for the peeople who don't, they don't get to post in it. this way, we'll get rid of moonbear, yet another benefit...

is she here?
:uhh: rut roh...

cues in music from "Dragnet"

Of course no one here is old enough to remember Dragnet and the humor is lost on them. :frown:

I've seen about 10 seconds of dragnet.

I still got your joke

TheStatutoryApe said:
That's an idea. Make it so that only anyone who has already posted in it can post in it again. Anyone who has not posted in a 24 hour period will be banned from posting anylonger. Eventually you will have a winner.

Evo said:

i think that sounds excellent. i'd revive the thread for that. it'd be interesting to see how long devotion to the thread lasted...

yomamma said:
I've seen about 10 seconds of dragnet.

I still got your joke
Thank you yomamma. :approve:

Gale17 said:
i think that sounds excellent. i'd revive the thread for that. it'd be interesting to see how long devotion to the thread lasted...
can we wait tilll 10,00 posts?

and can we have vacation time for this?

TheStatutoryApe said:
I like that idea. :biggrin: Of course, it's going to be tough convincing me to give up my current victory as thread-killer. But, perhaps for enough chocolate, I could be convinced to give you all one more chance, just in the name of sportsmanship...not that it's going to help. :devil: After all of yomamma's mouthing off about me around here, he can be sure he's never going to kill franzbear as long as I'm alive. :devil:

It's too difficult to vote about closing the Thread Killer thread. I was able to get to know so many PF members there... But g'dangit, my hips hurt from walking around in that thread, and thinking of ways to kill franzbear all the time, well it was frickin'-frackin' morbid (though often fun, heh heh). We could start a new thread...maybe we should call it Garbage Disposal, or something like that? Nah, without tribdog starting the thread, I don't think it would work, and like they say, you can never go back... :cry:

SOS2008 said:
It's too difficult to vote about closing the Thread Killer thread. I was able to get to know so many PF members there... But g'dangit, my hips hurt from walking around in that thread, and thinking of ways to kill franzbear all the time, well it was frickin'-frackin' morbid (though often fun, heh heh). We could start a new thread...maybe we should call it Garbage Disposal, or something like that? Nah, without tribdog starting the thread, I don't think it would work, and like they say, you can never go back... :cry:
Y'know, we need to get tribdog to stop lurking. I keep seeing he's online lately, but he's not posting...it's unnerving. With him gone this long, surely he has some wild escapades to share that would make matthyaoiuoiuuoiuoiuew's bump into a door seem like child's play. :biggrin:

First,show me a photo of franzbear,then I'll vote for him.provided that he/she won't be ugly.I hope he lookes after his mother. :wink:
I think we should have a "Gossip Column" here.(I guess we could kill whole the site by it!)

you haven't seen him?

No smarty!I'm a n00b!

be quiet you n00b!

In the wake of franzbear's death, his most ardent followers have begun not only to claim he is not only dead, but they have also engaged themselves in acts of PM terrorism.

I vote for public cremation and deletion of franzbear's remains.

(That'll teach them..:devil:)

i am glad it is ead, but i don't know why ?

Care to elaborate ?

marlon

yomamma said:
be quiet you n00b!
nothing else the fossile of PF?

anyway, you n00b, franzbear is the one in the middle:

OMFG! Franzbear's dead!?!? Will there be a funeral? Or did I miss it? Sh!t! That'll teach me for not visiting in a week.

you wankah, watch yo bloody mouth! :rofl:

damn! is that nose ring big enough?

You know if you look at the results of the poll, you will see that the names are in alphabetical order, and that yomamma is the only person whose name starts with a letter past M. :cool:

mattmns said:
You know if you look at the results of the poll, you will see that the names are in alphabetical order, and that yomamma is the only person whose name starts with a letter past M. :cool:

Truely amazing... :wink:

mattmns said:
yomamma is the only person whose name starts with a letter past M. :cool:
How do you spell TheStatutoryApe? :confused:

Pff, that person voted after I stated that! Damn people trying to make me look like a fool I tells ya.

mattmns said:
Damn people trying to make me look like a fool I tells ya.
:rofl: :devil:

mattmns said:
Pff, that person voted after I stated that! Damn people trying to make me look like a fool I tells ya.
Lol... sorry, your comment made me want to look at the results.

So how do I look at who has voted anyway?

----edit----

Ah.. never mind.

Last edited:
has anyone noticed that zoob hasn't posted since he killed franzbear?

Last night my wife and I are sitting on the couch. She was reading some parents magazine and I looked over and saw the title of the article-
"Danger at the Petting Zoo"
Numerous unsavory images flashed through my head, I shuddered briefly and went back to watching television.

DocToxyn said:
Last night my wife and I are sitting on the couch. She was reading some parents magazine and I looked over and saw the title of the article-
Numerous unsavory images flashed through my head, I shuddered briefly and went back to watching television.
:rofl: :rofl: Those poor sheep were never the same again. :tongue2:

DocToxyn said:
the title of the article-
Damn! I suppose now they'll put up surveillance equipment. :grumpy:

Oh, I was there when that happened! That mountain goat will never be the same again! :mad:

P.S.I was still hoping Greg would say:"I've had it.I'm deleting it".
I like that idea.

The votes overwhelmingly agree franzbear is dead.