Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Theory of Everything or Troll?

1. Mar 19, 2012 #1
    This set of equations has been going around on the /sci/ boards of 4chan lately, but hardly anybody there knows what it means due to the level of math involved.

hi5TV.jpg

Supposedly it links the Standard Model and Quantum Mechanics. Could anybody here provide any insight on what these equations mean?

Here is somebody saying that the equations fit into the Standard Model Langrangian:

8j564.jpg

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 19, 2012 #2
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ I Dunno LOL ¯\(o_°)/¯

Since it's /sci/ I'd guess troll but I'll keep an eye out here just incase some of the big boys from round here decide to look at it regardless.

4. Mar 19, 2012 #3
    Much appreciated.

Here's another related post. These were actually deleted from the thread, and obviously /sci/ thinks it's some conspiracy to keep it under wraps, but it could just as well be the original poster deleting them himself for whatever reason (to troll or keep the info, idk):

nASaW.jpg

5. Mar 19, 2012 #4
    See R. B. Laughlin and D. Pines "The Theory of Everything", Jan. 2000., for purposes of comparison.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook