Theory of the Universe - 14-Year-Old's Perspective

In summary, the conversation discussed a theory proposed by a 14-year-old about Dark Matter and Energy becoming weaker and causing a repetition of the Big Bang, resulting in everything happening the exact same way due to the Law of Determinism. This theory has been proposed in the mainstream before, but the idea of repeating histories does not have solid mathematical support. The speaker also reminded the theorist to adhere to the PF Rules about personal theories.
Cbray
Hi,
before I go on about my theory, I'm only 14 years old, so it obviously might contain mistakes.

My theory is that once Dark Matter and Energy starts to become weaker, and everything starts moving closer and closer due to Gravity, the Big Bang will happen again the exact same way as it did before, therefore everything will happen the exact same way (e.g. me having a glass of water, or discussing to someone how my day was) as it is now using the Law of Determinism.

This will continue for an infinite amount of times.

Thanks!

Space news on Phys.org
That theory has already been proposed in the mainstream a couple of times such as in String Theory with the collision of branes and as the Big Crunch in GR (and maybe in other forms =D) although the part with repeating histories I am inclined to believe does not have a mathematical basis in the mainstream although you might have come up with something of your own =p.

Please reread the PF Rules about personal theories.

Related to Theory of the Universe - 14-Year-Old's Perspective

1. What is the Theory of the Universe?

The Theory of the Universe is a scientific explanation for how the universe was formed and how it operates. It is based on observations, experiments, and mathematical equations to understand the origin, evolution, and structure of the universe.

2. What makes a 14-year-old's perspective on the Theory of the Universe unique?

A 14-year-old's perspective on the Theory of the Universe may be unique because they have not yet been influenced by formal education or preconceived ideas about the universe. They may have a fresh and open-minded approach to understanding the complexities of the universe.

3. How does the Theory of the Universe differ from other scientific theories?

The Theory of the Universe is different from other scientific theories because it attempts to explain the entire universe, including its origin, structure, and evolution. It also incorporates multiple disciplines such as physics, astronomy, and cosmology to provide a comprehensive understanding of the universe.

4. Is the Theory of the Universe constantly changing?

Yes, the Theory of the Universe is constantly evolving as new discoveries and observations are made. Scientists are continuously conducting research and experiments to improve and refine our understanding of the universe.

5. How can a 14-year-old contribute to the Theory of the Universe?

A 14-year-old can contribute to the Theory of the Universe by staying curious, asking questions, and exploring scientific concepts. They can also participate in citizen science projects, which allow individuals of all ages to contribute to scientific research and discoveries.