Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,946
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,947
Okay, okay, okay, Franzbear can spend the night at your place. Don't molest him too much. I'll pick him up in the morning.

• #7,948
WTF?!

cronxeh, cool avatar of the south park devil :wink:

• #7,949
Oh, I thought Franzbear was spending the night with Cronxeh, but I guess he decided to stay with Yomamma instead.

I see you played with your new scissors. Okay, we'll just put this band-aid on that stab wound. Oh, well, it's hardly used, it's silly to waste money on a new band-aid every time when this old one is still good.

• #7,950
I didn't know Franzbear is a gay!

• #7,951
I don't know Lisa!, but whoever makes him happy is fine with me. But he's just hanging out with his uncles and buddies right now. I think he's a late-bloomer in the relationship department. Afterall, he already has 17 little strings and I think he's still a virgin! I guess it's a little different for threads than for people.

• #7,952

we could write a book on threads we wrote so much about them in this thread

• #7,953
I'm sure we could gain some cult-like following of a bunch of artsy-fartsy types who believed our nonsensical ramblings had some much deeper meaning and were choc-full of symbolism.

• #7,954
threadology. the science of the thread. unknown until now, when yomamma came along and showed moonbear how to understand this odd creatures :bugeye:

• #7,955
yomamma said:
threadology. the science of the thread. unknown until now, when yomamma came along and showed moonbear how to understand this odd creatures :bugeye:
Oh, that's not an odd creature, it's just a bugeye smiley. :biggrin:

• #7,956
this thread is dead.

• #7,957
nuff said.

• #7,958
and I killed it

• #7,959
*sighs* How many times do I have to tell you, it's my thread. I'll kill it when I'm good and ready. And I'm good and ready. :biggrin:

• #7,960
moonbear, you are confused. this is no longer your thread. I have read it all. I have been posting in it for months. and you're an older poster, you have expired. now, don't get jealous because I am going to kill this thread.

• #7,961
Maybe I should make a post in this thread...woo

I changed it so that there are now 20 posts per page :bugeye:

• #7,962
you have posted in the almighty franzbear. you have become a poster. one of us, one of us, one of us... :bugeye:

• #7,963
yomamma said:
you have posted in the almighty franzbear. you have become a poster. one of us, one of us, one of us... :bugeye:

Don't copy that floppy!

• #7,964
moose said:
Maybe I should make a post in this thread...woo

I changed it so that there are now 20 posts per page :bugeye:
Uh oh! You're doomed now! Nobody who enters gets out alive! Muwahahahahahahaha! :devil:

• #7,965
spoke to jimmyp, he's just as insane as ever. every now and then he checks out pf but he has very limited access to the internet now that he has spread his wings and moved away from home.

• #7,966
This thread is nearing 9000 posts O.O

This thread still follows my 10x theory. The amount of views in a normal non stickied thread is 10 times the amount of replies on average.

• #7,967
must...win...post#...9000...

• #7,968
36_2_47.gif

Attachments

• 36_2_47.gif
    36_2_47.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 334
  • #7,969
yomamma said:
36_2_47.gif

wtf O.O, that is weird

Bow to your god
kop2.jpg

Attachments

• 36_2_47.gif
    36_2_47.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 354
  • #7,970
What kind of monster just lowered the replies of this thread by 5 O.O

I think someone is onto us *runs away*

EDIT: IT JUST DECREASED BY TEN MORE, AHHHHH!

GET THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO SAFETY!

ANOTHER EDIT: *gasp*
another three down the drain

I blame moonbear for this :-p :devil: :-p

someone is actually KILLIING this thread AHHHH we are losing ground!

another edit

all together about 60 posts have been lost so far

EDIT AGAIN:

A total of 110 lost so far

Last edited:
  • #7,971
shut the hell up. I am the thread killer champion, and I will kill this thread

• #7,972
yomamma said:
shut the hell up. I am the thread killer champion, and I will kill this thread
that was just the 8888th post

• #7,973
Moon bear said,

I'm sure we could gain some cult-like following of a bunch of artsy-fartsy types who believed our nonsensical ramblings had some much deeper meaning and were choc-full of symbolism.

This thread is Artsy- Fartsy. :smile: :smile: plus some other DEEP stuff

• #7,974
wolram said:
Moon bear said,

This thread is Artsy- Fartsy. :smile: :smile: plus some other DEEP stuff

Yep, it's definitely deep in here. :smile:

• #7,975
moose said:
What kind of monster just lowered the replies of this thread by 5 O.O

I think someone is onto us *runs away*

EDIT: IT JUST DECREASED BY TEN MORE, AHHHHH!

GET THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO SAFETY!

ANOTHER EDIT: *gasp*
another three down the drain

I blame moonbear for this :-p :devil: :-p

someone is actually KILLIING this thread AHHHH we are losing ground!
another edit

all together about 60 posts have been lost so far

EDIT AGAIN:

A total of 110 lost so far
Then WHY ARE YOU EDITING! POST MAN! POST!

• #7,976
how deep is the chasm?

• #7,977
beep...

• #7,978
Oh, Franzbear, I can barely wait to show you what I have for you. See, someone thought up the idea of ejection seats for a car, so I had to run out and design one so you could try it out! This should be so cool, it'll rocket propel you up and out of the car and then you can parachute back down. You'll have a blast!

Okay, now just strap yourself in. Yep, just like that. Alright, now I'll stand back so I can get a good picture to show everyone, and then you just press that big red button there and hang on!

Okay, I'm far enough back, go ahead. 3...2...1...

BLAM!

thunk

:redface: Oops, back to the drawing board. I guess that would have worked better in a convertible. :rolleyes:

• #7,979
Yeah... Moonbear is tough- when you talk to her in the face your angle of view better not deviate by -15<theta<15, and certainly never in vertical position 0<phi<15. You're a goner if you look at the landing zone, pal!

And for all her grad students out there.. just a heads up:
phd081905s.gif

Attachments

• phd081905s.gif
    phd081905s.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 364
  • #7,980
crap! I though I had 'im killed! and now I can't watch him because I have to go to school. :mad:

Back