Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #7,981
Biology is one of those sciences that make you sometimes wish you never studied. Take Testicular Feminization Syndrome for example - a genetically male fetus lacks a receptor for testosterone and your male organs don't develop, and hence you pretty much stay a girl. In most of those "girls" the vulva opens into an inch deep cavity, and there is no uterus. Most with TFS are pretty hot - some are on Cosmopolitan covers, etc

Now don't you just wish you didnt know that?

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #7,982
Cronxeh, those PhD Comics are great! :smile:

Aww...poor yomamma has to go back to school. :biggrin: Franzbear will join you for archery class. He's got his brand new shirt on with all the concentric red circles on it. He's going to help pick up the arrows so everyone doesn't have to keep stopping to retrieve them.

• #7,983
unfortunately, I don't have archery. but dissection in science is a little more advanced this year. I think we're dissecting some strings...t'would be a shame if franzbear was mistaken for one...tsk...tsk...

• #7,984
Wait! You can't dissect him if he isn't dead yet! That would be cruelty to strings! If you do it, I'm going to have to call the SPCS on you (that's the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Strings).

• #7,985
cronxeh said:
Biology is one of those sciences that make you sometimes wish you never studied. Take Testicular Feminization Syndrome for example - a genetically male fetus lacks a receptor for testosterone and your male organs don't develop, and hence you pretty much stay a girl. In most of those "girls" the vulva opens into an inch deep cavity, and there is no uterus. Most with TFS are pretty hot - some are on Cosmopolitan covers, etc

:cry: :cry: :cry:

excuse me while i poke my minds eye out!

• #7,986
Moonbear said:
Wait! You can't dissect him if he isn't dead yet! That would be cruelty to strings! If you do it, I'm going to have to call the SPCS on you (that's the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Strings).
at least it's not the STPS (string and thread protection society) I heard they break legs!

• #7,987
cronxeh said:

Heck, you just gave half the guys here a new search string and a desire for pictures.

• #7,988
cronxeh said:
Biology is one of those sciences that make you sometimes wish you never studied. Take Testicular Feminization Syndrome for example - a genetically male fetus lacks a receptor for testosterone and your male organs don't develop, and hence you pretty much stay a girl. In most of those "girls" the vulva opens into an inch deep cavity, and there is no uterus.
So how does sex work?

• #7,989
cronxeh said:

Where did you hear that part about them being models? Androgen insensitivity is more often incomplete, so they would have both male and female characteristics. Those with a blind vaginal opening would have the incomplete form.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001180.htm

• #7,990
I heard it from an ER Physician (well the models being pretty hot and appearing on Cosmopolitan sometimes)

• #7,991
cronxeh said:
I heard it from an ER Physician (well the models being pretty hot and appearing on Cosmopolitan sometimes)
It would explain why they always have those boy-ish looking hips. :-p

I suppose it's possible, at least for some of them. For those with the complete form of androgen insensitivity (that's the preferred term, by the way), they would be very feminized, and tall. Of course then they'd have to stop blaming their eating disorders for their lack of menstrual cycles. And of course you can rule out any who are found to later get pregnant. :biggrin: Any reason to believe the ER doc, or do you suppose this is just one of those things his med school classmates started speculating about one night after staying up too late studying for exams?

• #7,992
I don't think he'd make it up - he was on top of his class at everything, from MCATs (45T) to graduating at top of his class in med school, etc. But then again, it could be just his opinion that there are actually models with TFS

• #7,993
cronxeh said:
I don't think he'd make it up - he was on top of his class at everything, from MCATs (45T) to graduating at top of his class in med school, etc. But then again, it could be just his opinion that there are actually models with TFS
Considering I've run into OB/GYNs who were lacking in knowledge about endocrinology, I wouldn't assume that just because he was top in his class that this is something he really knows anything about if he's an ER doc. MDs really aren't taught to question things they are told, they accept a lot as fact that they shouldn't. And if he does really know, then those models' docs are breaching doctor patient confidentiality to someone for the rumor to spread.

Though, it'll give me a good laugh now whenever I hear a guy saying, "She's HOT!" because maybe that hot model is really a he. :biggrin:

• #7,994
cronxeh said:
MCATs (45T)
Ahh! How'd you find out about my other Doom Machine!

• #7,995
Are you guys communicating in secret code or something here?

• #7,996
Charlie delta, the eagle has landed, please confirm

• #7,997
That's a negative Charlie Delta. There's nothing but turkeys landing around here. Over.

• #7,998
hmmm

India Juliet-Urniform-Sierra-Tango Kilo-India-Lima-Lima-Echo-Delta Tango-Hotel-India-Sierra Tango-Hotel-Romeo-Echo-Alpha-Delta

• #7,999
I confess, I've been watching "Tommy Lee goes to college" and I like it. :redface: (and he's hot) (well, except for the tatoos )

• #8,000
Moonbear said:
That's a negative Charlie Delta. There's nothing but turkeys landing around here. Over.
Charlie Delta Mu Alpha Beta Gamma. :approve: Over.

• #8,001
Evo said:
I confess, I've been watching "Tommy Lee goes to college" and I like it. :redface: (and he's hot) (well, except for the tatoos )
I ran into that while changing channels and decided it was time to turn off the TV! You think he's hot? I've never seen why people find him attractive.

• #8,002
Because he has a big penis

• #8,003
What a nice, friendly discussion

• #8,004
Okay Franzbear, I've got the redesigned ejection seat ready to try out! It's okay, this time I put it in a convertible for you. Hop on in! *straps Franzbear into ejector seat*

There's an orange lever next to the seat, just pull it when you're ready.

Ready? Okay, GO!

*Kabaaam*

*thunk*

:redface: Oops, I think I was supposed to open the convertible top first. :rolleyes:

• #8,005
Damn 19th century vigilantes must have rigged it! Alpha team, move out!

• #8,006
*chocolate curling scream* Suppressing fire!

• #8,007
Mk said:
Damn 19th century vigilantes must have rigged it! Alpha team, move out!
Oh no! We're under siege, and all my minions have abandoned their posts! They just took their poofy hats and ran, cowards!

• #8,008
*enters cronxeh wearing pink bunny slippers, holding a beer in his right hand*

Eh.. what's up, Doc?

• #8,009
Moonbear said:
Okay Franzbear, I've got the redesigned ejection seat ready to try out! It's okay, this time I put it in a convertible for you. Hop on in! *straps Franzbear into ejector seat*

There's an orange lever next to the seat, just pull it when you're ready.

Ready? Okay, GO!

*Kabaaam*

*thunk*

:redface: Oops, I think I was supposed to open the convertible top first. :rolleyes:
okay. let's open the convertable top. franzbear, stop bleeding and pull the lever! ready...GO!

*KABLAMMMMM*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
CRASH!

• #8,010
Darn, I must have forgotten to pack the parachute too. :redface:

• #8,011
no, it was in there. Let's call about a defective parachute. what's the number?

1-800-made-with-holes

hmmm...

• #8,012
Oh, no, I didn't use that company. At the last minute, I found one that was cheaper. 1-800-FISH-NET

• #8,013
oh...that explains the hooks. I thought those were to latch him in...at least he has some nice piercing holes. oh, look there he is...uh oh...a cop!

• #8,014
While yomamma is off at school, why don't we go try redesigning yet another ejector seat version, Franzbear. I think we need to adjust it for your weight. Sit on the seat here and I'll try some different power rockets to see what works best for you.

POP!

*waves away smoke*

Okay, that was obviously not strong enough. Oops, you still seem to be smoldering a bit there. *sprays Franzbear with fire extinguisher*

Let me tweak this over here.

rrrrrrrrrumble KAPOW!
thweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ooh, that seems to have worked, good height!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Uh oh, did we forget to buckle you in this time?

• #8,015
this thread has lived too long. It's unnatural.

Back