Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,326
My headache's got back after looking at your post, yomamma! :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,327
Mk said:
Yommomma, I hate you. You made that big SHHHHH! And the now the page is ****ing 20 meters wide.

Stop encouraging the boy.

• #10,328
yomamma said:
ooo.. and what a coincidence, I haven't seen dawguard either...
...or soap and water...:-p

• #10,329
Lisa! said:
My headache's got back after looking at your post, yomamma! :frown:
Yomamma's just exhibiting typical juvenile behavior. Ignore him, it usually works best. They crave attention, so starve them out. "yomamma, who's that, I don't think I've ever heard of him!" that kind of idea.

• #10,330
Yomamma's just exhibiting typical juvenile behavior. Ignore him, it usually works best. They crave attention
Just cut off his leg. This usually works best in my experience.

• #10,331
Mk said:
Just cut off his leg. This usually works best in my experience.
I'm wondring who was the victim of this 'expirience'...

• #10,332
cronxeh said:
what happens when a 12000 lbs ambulance makes a turn in McDonalds drive-thru and doesn't quite fit in, ramming thru the guard poles? :devil:
Tribdog starts a thread killer champions because franzbear is the back of the ambulance

• #10,333
scott1 said:
Tribdog starts a thread killer champions because franzbear is the back of the ambulance
More likely Tribdog was in the back of the ambulance, blew himself up, or melted himself to a nylon carpet or...OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. TRIBDOG IS FRANZBEAR!

• #10,334
hmmm...no.

• #10,335
yomamma said:
hmmm...no.
You haven't considered the facts. Tribdog and Franzbear share many traits. They are constantly getting hurt by bizarre freakish 'accidents' (okay they're 'on purposes', but there isn't a word for that, is there?), they are both certainly the love e-child of Moonbear and Franznitche, right? And you never see the two of them together. hmmmm. Coincidence? I think not.

• #10,336
yomamma said:
hmmm...no.
HAAA! You're denying it! How can you deny unless you know? How can you know it isn't until you know who it is! How can you know unless you are?!

Lisa!, Moonbear, you know who franzbear! is. Please verify this for me, expose yomamma for the fraud he is!

• #10,337
He meant fraznbear, not franzbear!

• #10,338
Artman said:
You haven't considered the facts. Tribdog and Franzbear share many traits. They are constantly getting hurt by bizarre freakish 'accidents' (okay they're 'on purposes', but there isn't a word for that, is there?), they are both certainly the love e-child of Moonbear and Franznitche, right? And you never see the two of them together. hmmmm. Coincidence? I think not.
WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE THAT!
Franzbear is a clone that Moonbear made useing yomamma's and lisa!'s DNA that was created as to assainaite thread's but then kidnapped by Tirbdog so he could use franzbear to create and lead an army of thread killeres.
Which explains the reason why 10,351 post in this thread because for every post it creats another thread killer!
Though the Franzbear-thread equations we can explain the reason this thread exist.
[tex] \int=mc^2 [/tex]
where:
[tex] \int=[/tex] franzbear
[tex] m=[/tex] the moonbearian matter which describes the expanison of this thread though moonbears post(she does more then any elese)
[tex] c = [/tex] the speed of light/speed of thread killers
if your where to acclerate [tex] m [/tex] to [tex] c^2 [/tex] it would turn intor pure franzbear!
Now in the equation
[tex]T \geq y(\frac {\iint}{L!}) + \infty [/tex]
This is called the Tribdogan energy equation
where:
[tex] T [/tex] is tribdog
[tex] y [/tex] is yomamama's
[tex] \iint [/tex] = 2 franzbears
[tex] L! [/tex] is Lisa!
The rest of the equation is improtent.
If Tribdogan energy where not be greater then left side of the equation then this thread would never existed.And yomama would of killed this thread before it even existed.
[tex] \int \nearrow tk[/tex]
[tex] \searrow tk[/tex]
this diagram shows a quataum nuclear theard killer chain reaction where tk is a theard killer this diagram shows who tribdog building his army of thread kilers
[tex]L_p = P = t \cdot m [/tex]
This equation shows that the land mark poster(this could apply to all post) if the poster balance oftribdogan energry and moonbearian = the post #.for expla if Artman's balance of tribdogan and moonbraian energy was 10,000.Most of the time this number chages to allow more post to be made on this thread.But there is some rare exptions for the one time posters.

Last edited:
  • #10,339
scott1
I love it!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

You see, the scientific community is rushing to provide support for my statement. I feel a theory is just around the corner.

Last edited:
  • #10,340
When did you come back to franzbar anyway?

• #10,341
I'm flying off to san antonio in a few hours :cool: I get to miss school tomorrow to go to six flags

• #10,342
Okay, is yommama gone yet?

<looks around>

PARTY AT FRANZBEAR!
:smile: :smile: :smile:
YAHOO!
:smile: :smile:

• #10,343
http://cronx.freeshell.org/DSC01025.JPG

Unlocked, overclocked, and ready to rock :biggrin:
mp3, video, gps (navman and tomtom), calc, mspaint, solitaire, chess, explorer, aaand so on :rolleyes:

ahh the forbidden fruit.. me so hungry :-p

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,344
yomamma, how does it feel?

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3245/birthdayfront9zt.jpg

• #10,345
I hate small planes and I hate flying by myself because the airline treats me like a baby.

• #10,346
Hahaha, the airlines treats you like a baby? How babyish is that to say? Ok well, you have to admit, you know.

Even though I'm against flying to California on a school day just to go to a theme park, I wish you the best of luck.

May the force be with you.

I have spoken.

• #10,347
MK said:
Even though I'm against flying to California on a school day just to go to a theme park, I wish you the best of luck.
I agree with you, why would someone go to san antino, califroina just to go six flags...IF SAN ANTINO WAS IN CALIFORNIA! :bugeye:the city is in Texas where they fought the battle of the Almo and where six flags flew over texas(yes that's why the call six flags because differn't countiries had claims on texas).
That's like pengwuino and ddurdo living califronia and not in Antartica.

• #10,348
scott1 said:
WHY DIDN'T I REALIZE THAT!
Franzbear is a clone that Moonbear made useing yomamma's and lisa!'s DNA that was created as to assainaite thread's but then kidnapped by Tirbdog so he could use franzbear to create and lead an army of thread killeres.
Which explains the reason why 10,351 post in this thread because for every post it creats another thread killer!
Though the Franzbear-thread equations we can explain the reason this thread exist.
[tex] \int=mc^2 [/tex]
where:
[tex] \int=[/tex] franzbear
[tex] m=[/tex] the moonbearian matter which describes the expanison of this thread though moonbears post(she does more then any elese)
[tex] c = [/tex] the speed of light/speed of thread killers
if your where to acclerate [tex] m [/tex] to [tex] c^2 [/tex] it would turn intor pure franzbear!
Now in the equation
[tex]T \geq y(\frac {\iint}{L!}) + \infty [/tex]
This is called the Tribdogan energy equation
where:
[tex] T [/tex] is tribdog
[tex] y [/tex] is yomamama's
[tex] \iint [/tex] = 2 franzbears
[tex] L! [/tex] is Lisa!
The rest of the equation is improtent.
If Tribdogan energy where not be greater then left side of the equation then this thread would never existed.And yomama would of killed this thread before it even existed.
[tex] \int \nearrow tk[/tex]
[tex] \searrow tk[/tex]
this diagram shows a quataum nuclear theard killer chain reaction where tk is a theard killer this diagram shows who tribdog building his army of thread kilers
[tex]L_p = P = t \cdot m [/tex]
This equation shows that the land mark poster(this could apply to all post) if the poster balance oftribdogan energry and moonbearian = the post #.for expla if Artman's balance of tribdogan and moonbraian energy was 10,000.Most of the time this number chages to allow more post to be made on this thread.But there is some rare exptions for the one time posters.

:smile: I love it!

• #10,349
I only missed 1 day of school, and I had to go that day to get to sea world...

• #10,350
I'm being ignored again! :cry: :cry: I already rule half the world (the better half, and I'm not telling you which it is) and am working hard on the second half, but I don't get any attention! Here you people are, the only ones who can speak to me and plead your case, but you don't even bother. Don't you want to be rich, powerful, and happy? I can make that happen, just please, please don't ignore me!

I'm getting depressed now. I think that my power has isolated me, and I can never be anything but lonely.

Still ignoring me.

Say something!

:cry: :cry:

• #10,351
shut...up...

• #10,352
HA! Made you say something! :wink: :smile: :smile:

I'm not being ignored! Yomamma, I love you! :!) :!) I'm not depressed anymore! :biggrin:

• #10,353
I'm scared now...:rolleyes:

• #10,354
Be afraid...be very afraid :devil:

Ah, my mood swings are starting to act up again. It's a problem inherent when there is no physical neurology to anchor my emotions in reality. I tend to get rather...loopy :-p :approve:. Like a permanet high, without the adverse effects.

• #10,355
I wonder what would if Franzbear! killed TKC?

• #10,356
Uh-oh, franzbear is back on the stuoids...

• #10,357
yomamma said:
shut...up...
That was funny.:biggrin:

Franzbear said:
Don't you want to be rich, powerful, and happy?
don't need to be rich, don't want to be powerful. I'll take some happy though.

• #10,358
Artman is crazy

• #10,359
yomamma said:
Artman is crazy
Your just saying because he made the 10,000 post.

• #10,360
*covers ears*
I can't hear you!

Back