Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thrust vectoring?

1. Mar 18, 2007 #1
    hi frnds,,
    i want to present a seminar on thrust vectoring,but apart frm very superficial stuff,i am not getting anything frm d net.can neone help me regarding dis..

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 18, 2007 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Pikachu (and gesundtheit).
    Can you please explain your situation in more detail? Normally, one does not conduct a seminar in a field in which one is not an expert. Do you happen to mean something a little less odious, such as a public speaking topic or a presentation to your class?
    While thrust vectoring is a fairly simple concept on the surface, the aerodynamics involved are extremely complex. What level of detail are you interested in?

4. Mar 18, 2007 #3
    i am in my final year of my grad and hav been given dis topic for d seminar..
    dis is a fairly new topic so my professor wants me to go in detail...
    so any help regarding "d basics,aerodynamics,ways to vector d thrust wil be appreciated...."..

5. Mar 18, 2007 #4
    Search NASA site for pdf documnet. recently I did. but missed the link now.

6. Mar 18, 2007 #5

Danger

Gold Member

I'm afraid that when I pointed out that it's very complex, I was also pointing out that I don't know anything about it. Fred, Russ, or others of their ilk are the experts. I was just trying to establish your situation.

7. Mar 19, 2007 #6
    plz sombody answer i am hungry for thrust vectoring

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?