Touch pad of hp probook 4530s not working properly

  • Thread starter Thread starter adnan jahan
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 9K views
adnan jahan
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Dear Fellow,

I have purchased new hp probook 4530s finding problem in its touchpad, it is working properly for off/on function, it is working properly for curser to move through the screen, but to scroll the page up and down is not working properly two yesterday I reinstalled window 7 home premium 64 bit in my system.

I installed synaptics driver for touchpad 15.3.25 but still same issue. in previous window it was working properly.

If I uninstall synaptic and let window to find compatible driver then on/off fuction is not working while scrolling/browsing works properly.

can anyone help me sorting out the issue what I need to b doing ?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
adnan jahan said:
If I uninstall synaptic and let window to find compatible driver then on/off fuction is not working while scrolling/browsing works properly.

Ha, it's that just always how it works! Sorry hear your troubles! Given this information it certainly seems like a software problem. Have you called HP tech support yet?
 
before yesterday I was having window xp in my hp probook, at that time it was working perfectly but now strange behavior some time moves vertically some times horizontally and some times zooming start