Tuning a 3 link rear suspension for aggressive exit on 1/2 mile track

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
SuperTruck
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I have a Asphalt Super that has a 3 link rear suspension with coil overs. I run a flat 1/2 mile track and no matter what I do to it I can't get aggressive on exit. We are very fast and winning races but when I pick up throttle I have to roll it to a mat or it will blow the rear tires off. Entry is good and rotates in center with no wheel in it so it's definitely not a tight loose condition. Lr Trailing arm is up 1" 4/6 shock and a 175 spring. Rr is up 1 degree and 4 shock and a 275 spring. Too link is a spring loaded pull bar with 7 degrees down. Any ideas what else I can do?
 
Physics news on Phys.org