Turbojet -- I with an explanation about how a turbojet works

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lugonja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Explanation Works
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Lugonja
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi guys!
I need help about explanation how to work turbojet.
I have read about turbojet on Wikipedia and I know how to work
turbojet in base.But some things are unclear to me.
I would be thankful if someone explanation how to calculate
elements about turbojet.
Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx0MqOfev7dnS01DMmtqSmhoVmc/view
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: rootone
Perhaps he gets confused by this gif...
Turboreacteur_anime.gif

I understood it perfectly for about 10 minutes and then realized it's not in English, then got confused :biggrin:, but seriously the pulsing at the back does seem hard to visualize if one is not familiar with some high level knowledge of compression and expansion.
 
Attachments
  • Turboreacteur_anime.gif
    Turboreacteur_anime.gif
    201.9 KB · Views: 895