rotational moment (that is the tendency for your body to rotate forward or backwards) is given by :
moment= force x perpendicular distance of line of force to pivot
where the force in this case is your own weight.
given this, if your centre of gravity is lower, and considering all else equal, your rotational moment is lower because the perpendicular distance of line of force to pivot is also lower ,so according to the equation above, it is harder to make you fall.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving