1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs Undergraduate level summer schools

1. Jul 11, 2017 #1
    I am searching for an undergraduate level summer school, not the ones where you are being taught like an ordinary semester, but preferably the ones where you take a fast 1-2 week concentrated courses, and maybe some research. Something like Plasma Surf.

I want something that is either related to propulsion science, or theoretical physics.

Any suggestions?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 11, 2017 #2
    Not really to much theoretical physics in undergrad...have you look at Kahn Acad.

4. Jul 11, 2017 #3
    I am not looking for a learning resource. Please take a look at plasma surf to know what I am searching for. Thanks.

5. Jul 11, 2017 #4
    That is going to be a pretty limited "market", not too many kids to do this and not to many offerings. While it offers credits - it seem more like a camp, it will not really replace a true class in any of the subjects, "opportunity to gain insight"...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted