Understanding Liquid Sprays: Formation and Resources

In summary: I apologize, I am new to this forum and don't know where to get the answer to my question. Can you please help me?In summary, Rhody is looking for information on liquid sprays. He is looking for a book or article about fluid dynamic analysis of liquid sprays. He is from the United States.
uniqueijaz
Hi,
what is Liquid Sprays
how it is formed
Do u have any PDFs or textbooks related to this

Physics news on Phys.org
uniqueijaz said:
Hi,
what is Liquid Sprays
how it is formed
Do u have any PDFs or textbooks related to this
Please explain. Do you mean aerosol sprays, pump bottles, or something entirely different?

but this is post related

uniqueijaz said:
but this is post related
Related to what?

Oh, not another spammer. Please say it isn't so. Sadly, I think I am correct.

Rhody...

Does this help?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spray_nozzle"

It seems like an informative article and has references at the bottom. It was the first hit when I googled "liquid sprays". What effort have you made on your own with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
liquid spray is developed because of atomization,liquid jet is passed through the nozzle ,and it is sprayed ,it has various appplications ,escpecially in diesele engine.

uniqueijaz said:
liquid spray is developed because of atomization,liquid jet is passed through the nozzle ,and it is sprayed ,it has various appplications ,escpecially in diesele engine.
Last chance, post a suitab;e article that you are referring to, otherwise, you're thread is closed, we aren't here to play guessing games.

@rhody ur wrong ,im asking about liquid atomization.
@Jimmy thank u very much
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spray_(liquid_drop )
actually i need notes regarding the fluid dynamic analysis of liquid sprays

uniqueijaz said:
@rhody ur wrong ,im asking about liquid atomization.
@Jimmy thank u very much
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spray_(liquid_drop )
actually i need notes regarding the fluid dynamic analysis of liquid sprays
unique,

Then, I apologize, it's just that your broken, text like english and short phrases are usually a tell tale sign of a spammer. Seriously, if you want to learn, this is the forum for it, there are plenty of really smart folks who will be willing to help you, including myself. So we can be of better assistance to you and answer appropriately, how old are you and what country are you from ?

Rhody...

Also, Unique, don't make identical posts in 8 forums. Please read the rules BEFORE you post.

i apologise ,actually I am new to this forum ,so i dono where i can get the exact answer ,actually hope now u understand what is liquid sprays ,it has wide range of applications,i wish to study on fluid dynamical concept of this liquid sprays ok,so only i posted here

rhody said:
unique,

So we can be of better assistance to you and answer appropriately, how old are you and what country are you from ?

Rhody...

I ask the question again...

Rhody...

Related to Understanding Liquid Sprays: Formation and Resources

1. What is a liquid spray?

A liquid spray is a dispersion of small droplets of liquid in a gas medium. It is formed when a liquid is forced through a small opening or nozzle, resulting in the breakup of the liquid into smaller droplets.

2. How are liquid sprays formed?

Liquid sprays are formed through a process called atomization, which involves breaking up a liquid into smaller droplets. This can be achieved through mechanical means, such as using a nozzle or pressure, or through thermal means, such as using heat to vaporize the liquid.

3. What factors affect the formation of liquid sprays?

The formation of liquid sprays can be influenced by various factors, including liquid properties (such as viscosity and surface tension), nozzle design, gas flow rate and pressure, and ambient conditions (such as temperature and humidity).

4. What are the applications of liquid sprays?

Liquid sprays have a wide range of applications in industries such as agriculture, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and automotive. They are commonly used for coating, cooling, cleaning, and fuel injection.

5. How can understanding liquid sprays benefit industries?

By understanding the formation and resources of liquid sprays, industries can optimize their processes to improve efficiency and product quality. This can result in cost savings, reduced environmental impact, and enhanced performance of products.