1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools University of Calgary for engineering

1. Nov 11, 2006 #1

Does anyone have anything to say about UofC's engineering program? The time is nearing for me to pick a school, and the most convienient one would be the University of Calgary. I looked for "top engineering schools in Canada," and UofC was on one or two of the lists, but not all of them. Anyone have an oppinion on whether or not they are a good school for civil engineering/mechanical engineering?
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2006 #2
    You mentioned; the most convenient one for you is University of Calgary, please go there. There is no good or bad one, all of them are the same, all universities are money makers which is fine.
    My cousin graduated from the University of Calgary in Civil (construction) Engineering and is a BIG man in the Construction Consulting Firm, Mississauga, Ontario.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?