University of Zurich Nuclear Engineering

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
JA14
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi guys.
I am a mechanical engineering student working on finishing my junior year. I have always been interested in nuclear engineering (and slightly regret not doing my undergrad in it) and am looking to obtain a master's in it and go work. I am in the U.S. so there are plenty of really good programs to choose from but I have also looked at UZH and am intrigued both at the thought of studying and living abroad as well as obtaining a world-class education. However, I was asked what would be the advantages, other than it being a top university, of getting my degree at UZH? In addition, would it be looked upon the same as an elite degree from a U.S. university? These answers are pretty hard to quantify but I would appreciate anyone's input who knows about the program or has worked with someone who has gone through it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This a very specific request. Best bet is to contact UZH advisors and see if they can give you a list of grad students or grads that are working that could offer some advice.