1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Programs University of Zurich Nuclear Engineering

1. Jan 30, 2017 #1
    Hi guys.
    I am a mechanical engineering student working on finishing my junior year. I have always been interested in nuclear engineering (and slightly regret not doing my undergrad in it) and am looking to obtain a master's in it and go work. I am in the U.S. so there are plenty of really good programs to choose from but I have also looked at UZH and am intrigued both at the thought of studying and living abroad as well as obtaining a world-class education. However, I was asked what would be the advantages, other than it being a top university, of getting my degree at UZH? In addition, would it be looked upon the same as an elite degree from a U.S. university? These answers are pretty hard to quantify but I would appreciate anyone's input who knows about the program or has worked with someone who has gone through it.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 9, 2017 #2
    This a very specific request. Best bet is to contact UZH advisors and see if they can give you a list of grad students or grads that are working that could offer some advice.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted