Unleash the Power of Your Reception: How to Build a High-Performance Antenna

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommycaiden
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Antenna
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
tommycaiden
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I need to make an extremely powerful antenna that will pick up RF in the air or just to get ambient electricty.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
tommycaiden said:
Hey guys, I need to make an extremely powerful antenna that will pick up RF in the air or just to get ambient electricty.
It might be a bit unclear from the picture regarding where to start, but usually with these things it's best to begin with the foundation. I'm not an expert on how to mix concrete but this might be a good start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete

VASaYYb.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
Search for "energy harvesting antennas" and refine your questions.