Thank you! And 'classroom' was exactly where I got it from ...
EDIT: “My experience is that excitement and interest in physics and engineering is generated not only by what is understood but also by what is not.” - Bernard Feldman, a physics professor at the University of Missouri, wrote in 2006.
A wise man!
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving