Useful calculator programs for the AP Calc BC test?

In summary, the conversation is about finding useful calculator programs for an upcoming AP test. The person is specifically interested in programs that can solve Newton's and Euler's method problems, as well as other tools that can help with the testing process. A website is recommended for downloading the desired app.
hamburgler
I'm looking for some useful calculator programs that I can use for my ap test on wednesday, however I'm having a hard time finding them. What is a good site to find calc programs? Namely I'm looking programs that can solve Newtons/Eulers method problems, mid-point/left/right/trap sums, or anything else that would expedite the testing process ;)

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you sure you're allowed to do this?

Ok.. I've done a little research and guess you are. What a weird test: mainly multiple choice and you can bring in whatever you want loaded onto a calculator :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is the United States, darling.

1. What is the purpose of a calculator program for the AP Calc BC test?

A calculator program for the AP Calc BC test is designed to help students efficiently solve complex problems and save time during the exam. It can also serve as a study aid for practicing and mastering certain concepts.

2. Are calculator programs allowed on the AP Calc BC test?

Yes, the use of calculator programs is allowed on the AP Calc BC test. However, they must be cleared by the exam proctor before the test begins.

3. What types of calculator programs are useful for the AP Calc BC test?

Some useful calculator programs for the AP Calc BC test include programs for graphing, derivatives, integrals, and solving equations. There are also programs specifically designed for the AP Calc BC test that cover a variety of topics.

4. How can I find and download calculator programs for the AP Calc BC test?

There are several websites and online forums where students share and exchange calculator programs for the AP Calc BC test. You can also create your own program or ask your teacher for recommendations.

5. Are calculator programs the only tool I need to succeed on the AP Calc BC test?

No, calculator programs alone are not enough to guarantee success on the AP Calc BC test. It is important to also have a thorough understanding of the concepts and to practice solving problems without the aid of a calculator. Calculator programs should be used as a supplement, not a replacement, for studying and preparing for the exam.