Want to Join Our Postcard Club? Here's How!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borek
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
322 replies · 37K views
Math Is Hard said:
I just mailed yours, Christina.
Great
Andre said:
Thanks, Christina, great idea, I'll scan my cards and post them but it will take some time. (Not at home)

I'm sending everyone the same card, and I drew something in each just to make each different in a way.
I don't have a scan of anyone's except borek though. I sent them out before getting the idea to. :redface:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
~christina~ said:
I don't have a scan of anyone's except borek though.

Cold war paranoia - surveillance of every mail sent to postcommunist country :-p
 
Last edited:
CHRISTINA! I LOVE my card! :!) Thanks so much - what a lovely drawing you did!
You draw beautifully!
 
Math Is Hard said:
CHRISTINA! I LOVE my card! :!) Thanks so much - what a lovely drawing you did!
You draw beautifully!

Ah, I got your card as well.

I like the kitty you drew.:biggrin:

Glad you like the drawing...though I still think I gave barbie some sideburns. :smile:
sorry about that. XD
Borek said:
Cold war paranoia - surveillance of every mail sent to postcommunist country :-p
lol...I say maybe we should nominate you for the funniest award and thus toss you into the volcano.
 
wolram_pc.jpg


:smile:
 
~christina~ said:
I say maybe we should nominate you for the funniest award and thus toss you into the volcano.

Freezing outside, snowing outside, blowing outside, some hot volcano won't hurt.
 
Bwahhhaahaa! :smile: So what was the deal with Wollie's card? Did they pass it around until they found someone deliver it for free?
 
:smile: omg wow, how ever did it actually get to Borek?

Did it travel by pony?
 
Received Christina's card today, i love the horse drawing thanks Christina.
 
Christina

What a superb card! :approve: So much effort you have given it, excellent picture, nice drawing, very applicable. Thank you very much.
 
Last edited:
~christina~ said:
:smile: omg wow, how ever did it actually get to Borek?

Did it travel by pony?

No, by row and march
sheep are so versatile.
 
I just received an authentic, 1939, San Francisco, vintage, Worlds Fair postcard from Tsu.

Hand delivered.

I gave her a pee-card.

Not too impressive.

But, as compensation, I took her to the upper pee-tram tower for a look.

It was a beautiful day today.
 
I HAVE MAIL! http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif

I went to the post office today and got my mail. Why aren't post offices open at night? I work during the day.

I have 2 from Andre, one from MIH, one from a mystery person in Colorado, one from Wolram, and one from Red Rum when he was in Cyprus.

Ok, I am a chump, I still have no postcards, I guess these will qualify as Christmas cards once i get them sent.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT CARDS!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome, Evo

Mystery Bob? Well if there was a slide rule on the card?
 
Evo said:
I HAVE MAIL! http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6785/pyrodancepleaseft2.gif

I guess these will qualify as Christmas cards once i get them sent.

And more welcome than the groat i found.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
wolram said:
Received Christina's card today, i love the horse drawing thanks Christina.
Glad you liked it, wolram.
Andre said:
Christina

What a superb card! :approve: So much effort you have given it, excellent picture, nice drawing, very applicable. Thank you very much.
Your quite welcome, Andre.
I think everything but the quality of the picture printed on the card is good.

I also think that it's good to put effort into things.


I enjoyed making the cards. :biggrin:
 
~christina~ said:
I'm drawing everyone something on the card as well. :wink:

Got your tiger. Roaarr :smile:

Looks like there is a new postwoman delivering mail. I am getting mail three times more frequently then before, about once a week.
 
Borek said:
Got your tiger. Roaarr :smile:

Looks like there is a new postwoman delivering mail. I am getting mail three times more frequently then before, about once a week.

Borek! I was thinking of sending all of the people who were not afraid of sending me their addresses a cheesy little delightful xmas present. All I need to know is if Polish computers have usb ports.

ps. they are made in china, so you know it's going to be good.
 
OmCheeto said:
All I need to know is if Polish computers have usb ports.

If you think Polish computers are made in different place than those sold in US you may need a crash course in economy and globalization :wink:
 
Borek said:
If you think Polish computers are made in different place than those sold in US you may need a crash course in economy and globalization :wink:

I just need to make sure it's not one of those steam driven models. I'm sure this is what Wolram is operating.

Steamtop.jpg
 
Wow, I love this keyboard. Imaginehowyourpostswilllookalikeonceyouwillstarttouseit.

edit: that's unfair, forum adds spaces.
 
never mind...

China Christmas Gadgets Wholesale

Ho Ho Wholesale Limited Stock: Hurry - order your Christmas products early before Santa's China warehouse runs out!

Sorry, this product is currently unavailable, please enquire if you wish to order.

Stupid Chinese Santa...:mad:

Perhaps I can find them somewhere else. I'll keep looking.
 
They asked to hurry, perhaps you were just a little bit slow. Try again, just click faster.
 
OmCheeto said:
I just need to make sure it's not one of those steam driven models. I'm sure this is what Wolram is operating.

Steamtop.jpg

Hey, why pick on me? but then again all those buttons are confusing, it took me over a year to find the (') button, and i do not have a clue what the blue symbols ones do.
And i am quite coputer savy now, i set up my wireless connection and new isp all by myself.
it did not work though, but that was not my fault.
 
wolram said:
Hey, why pick on me?

Because the pilot light on your boiler keeps going out during Sunday chat.
 
OmCheeto said:
Because the pilot light on your boiler keeps going out during Sunday chat.


That is the hub keeps needing resetting, the hub knows some how when i enter chat, i am sure it doe's not want me to have human interaction
And it is sly, it waits till i have typed some thing then throws a wobbly and flashes the finger up light at me.
 
OmCheeto said:
Because the pilot light on your boiler keeps going out during Sunday chat.

:smile: :smile: