We say NO to yahoo, google, and (hotmail)

• Thread starter cellec
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Google
In summary, Google is the best option for a free email account. Other options include Fastmail and Yahoo Mail.
cellec
I am looking for other domains that "support" or have free email accounts for users, do you guys know any of them ? Please help..

Thanks

Computer science news on Phys.org
Any other ideas for us to say BIG NOs to such similar domains would also be highly appreciated...

My answer for you is a "BIG NO". I support Google 100%.

yahoo chess pwns

have you tried msn?

Allah, what is pwns ?
Kabocha, if you said so, I will change my mind, I will go support google 2.

Kabocha lol :)

You want to try Google's GMail? If so, PM me your email address and I'll send an invite your way!

hey hey hey, we have a thread in the general forum for gmail requests and you've been holding back on us.

cellec said:
Any other ideas for us to say BIG NOs to such similar domains would also be highly appreciated...

A little known US site:
http://emailaddresses.com/email_web.htm

Email accounts in other languages:
http://emailaddresses.com/email_language.htm
Arabic
Chinese
Czech
Danish
Dutch
Estonian
Finnish
French [en Francais]
German
Greek
Hebrew
Hungarian
Icelandic
Indian
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Khmer
Korean
Latvian
Lithuanian
Malay
Mongolian
Norwegian
Persian
Polish
Portuguese
Roumanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovakian
Slovenian
Spanish
Swedish
Tamil
Thai
Turkish
Ukranian
Vietnamese

Any questions? :D

I'm using two different sites right now, one is www.rock.com, which gives you a free @rock.com address, filters spam pretty good, and I don't receive a lot of junk.

My other one, which I use on forums and such is found at www.myownemail.com and has a wide assortment of domain names. Mine for instance is megashawn@for-president.com. There are many others to choose from, pretty decent storage space, also filters spam out pretty good.

you can use altavista.com for example, if you want an e-mail account just search for free e-mail account in a search engine :)

yahoo mail is really nice--- 100 mb

yahoo is useful
i liked c4 before it closed

I am looking for other domains that "support" or have free email accounts for users

Fastmail is what I'm using right now. I've used Hotmail, Mail and Yahoo as well as other free providers but Fastmail is easily the best.

My inbox has been spam free ever since I've signed up (except for 1 message). It's free, and like the URL says, it is extremely fast. You can also choose different looks, there are support great support forums too.

yahoo auto gets rid of spam
and if you are just looking for email
you can find free email with almost all sites just search google for it

1. What is the purpose of saying no to yahoo, google, and hotmail?

The purpose is to raise awareness about the privacy and security concerns associated with using these popular email and search engine services.

2. Are there any alternatives to using yahoo, google, and hotmail?

Yes, there are many alternative email and search engine services that prioritize user privacy and security, such as ProtonMail, DuckDuckGo, and StartMail.

3. How can saying no to these services benefit individuals?

By using alternative services that prioritize privacy and security, individuals can protect their personal information from being tracked and collected by these companies for targeted advertising or other purposes.

4. Is there any evidence to support the concerns about privacy and security with these services?

Yes, there have been numerous reports and investigations that have uncovered the data collection and tracking practices of these companies, raising concerns about user privacy and security.

5. Can individuals make a difference by saying no to these services?

Yes, by choosing alternative services and advocating for stronger privacy and security measures, individuals can contribute to a larger movement towards protecting online privacy and holding companies accountable for their data practices.