What Are Some Commonly Used Letter/Number Equivalents in Everyday Life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter brad149
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Brain
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 10K views
brad149
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Here's how these work; 26=L in the A would be 26 letters in the alphabet,
12=N on a C would be 12 numbers on a Clock, and 1=the L N would be 1 the lonliest number.

Here they are;

10=A by L Z

273=D K in Z D C
 
Physics news on Phys.org
brad149 said:
273=D K in Z D C
I assume this is a misspelling of
273=D K is Z D C
Answer (highlight to view):

273 degrees Kelvin is zero degrees centigrade.

eom
 
I assume this is a misspelling of
273=D K is Z D C

yeah my bad

anyone know the other one?
 
By the way the more answers the better

10=A by L Z

273=D K in Z D C
 
273 degrees K in zero degrees C. I do not know what the first one is.

-scott