What are some quiet and odorless options for mid-day snacks during class?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 7K views
Moonbear said:
It depends on the bagels you get and where you buy them. REAL bagels aren't that bad, but a lot of these chains sell ones that are very high calorie and high sugar content, and don't taste much like a real bagel at all...sweeter and squishier. It's like the difference between whole grain bread from a bakery and Wonder bread.

yeah, I just stick with flax bread. I guess I've never considered looking in the health food section for bagels at Fred Meyer.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
http://www.lunabar.com/products/index.cfm?documentid=28&location=1,0" (note that that's Luna bars, not merely Clif bars (most of which taste like a blend of cardboard, styrofoam, and old tennis shoes)). They're $1.00-1.20 per bar and a whole nutritious meal, most are just under 200 calories, lots of fiber and protein, low fat, loads of vitamins and minerals... and did I mention their yumminess? They can leave your fingers sticky or gooey, so you might want a wet towelette thinger.
 
Last edited by a moderator: