What Are the Best Books for Operations Research and Modelling?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
chaoticflow
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good text on operations research and modelling.

Specifically, I want to look at developing models for transportation and inventory management.

Any good books that you would recommend?

Thanks,
 
Physics news on Phys.org
chaoticflow said:
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a good text on operations research and modelling.

Specifically, I want to look at developing models for transportation and inventory management.

Any good books that you would recommend?

Thanks,
One can find a lot of citations by searching for "Operations management, logistics". There are numerous graduate programs and textbooks, typically related to industrial engineering. Also, "supply chain" is a common term.

For example, https://www.amazon.com/dp/0123852021/?tag=pfamazon01-20
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle