What are the criteria for advancing from PF quark status?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bob012345
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
bob012345
Gold Member
Messages
2,426
Reaction score
1,113
Everyone starts as a PF quark. What are the criteria to move up the ladder? Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks. I was curious about the PF designations such as 'Cell', and such. Is the necessary point totals for the different categories hidden?
 
bob012345 said:
Is the necessary point totals for the different categories hidden?
Only the admin @Greg Bernhardt can comment on that, but a little mystery is always good. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hutchphd and bob012345
Wrichik Basu said:
Only the admin @Greg Bernhardt can comment on that, but a little mystery is always good. :wink:
Ok, thanks. I don't have to have an answer. A little mystery is good.
 
bob012345 said:
It says I wrote an Insight blog but I never did?
I think all the trophies say "you've done something", which reads a bit confusing. To see the ones you've won, click on your username in your post, then click on the number of points you have.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: bob012345